Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J.a.e. - Reports

Devil-ish

the sea was a lovelly shade of brown :lol:

So it was not a suntan you all came home with then....you had just been in the sea :yucky::laughing: :lol2:

Yeah ive now also got an additional arm, 14 toes and an extra buttock :)

:lol: cant wait to see you next :P

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tegan

• Monster-Mat

• kimi

• SJandMR2

I found a nice spot on the beach that was pretty clean, with no glass and the water was quite clear too!

It was so nice i even got my toes out and splashed in the water!! lol

I was talking to Craig when we got home from JAE and it seems the TOC and LOC got on alot better than most of the other clubs.

When he turned up on the GT4OC stand, nobody welcomed them (even though 5 GT4's turned up)

Nobody said hello to them, and most of them then left!

I told him that as soon as i arrived i was greeted with hugs and introductions and a bunch of hungover but very smiley faces!

I think next year, Craig and all our other GT4 mates will be parked up with us for the weekend!

Roll on JAE 2009!!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!

p.s sorry for not talking to everyone on sunday, im quite shy at times.

oh and SJ... you are really cool!

xxxxxx

LOL!!!!! Great piccy Les!

oh and SJ... you are really cool!

xxxxxx

:huh: :lol2: :lol:

you really cool to hunny :hug:

although if you put your feet in that sea then I must insist you keep at least 20ft away from me from now on :lol: I dont want to catch owt :P

SJx

It sure didn't look ok to me :rolleyes:

60b98139.jpg

Lol...................that was where the container ship full of furniture heading for IKEA ran aground and broke up the other month ;) :lol::lol:

Well i'll defo say that i enjoyed myself at JAE, although i were initially shy(ish) when presenting myself to other members (hard to believe after winning the Never Again award but hey!)

However for next year i shall make a better effort!

And to all who think i have earned "Legend" status for my travelling - well, who am i to argue? Might look nice framed next to my sick pumpkin certificate! LoL

A couple of things to add.......

Spiders:

There were thousands of the little buggers :unsure:

JAE2008025.jpg

Mozzies:

Almost everyone was bitten and unfortunately I had a bad reaction and it took the edge off my weekend so it will be bug spray and Antisan next year :yes:

And to all who think i have earned "Legend" status for my travelling - well, who am i to argue? Might look nice framed next to my sick pumpkin certificate! LoL

Pumpkin sick!!!

Me and my friend walked past the skip and saw your tent and she said to me, 'look, someone chucked their tent away!'

I cracked up laughing and told her why it was there! it made her feel quite sick!!!!

xxxx

Pumpkin sick!!!

Me and my friend walked past the skip and saw your tent and she said to me, 'look, someone chucked their tent away!'

I cracked up laughing and told her why it was there! it made her feel quite sick!!!!

xxxx

The ACTUAL reason i chucked my tent away was because it was a pop up tent so as a result if one of the flexi-poles snapped then the tent is practically stuffed - and i broke one when i was packing away all my stuff :(

Shame - i really liked it too...

Pumpkin sick!!!

xxxx

The ACTUAL reason i chucked my tent away was because it was a pop up tent so as a result if one of the flexi-poles snapped then the tent is practically stuffed - and i broke one when i was packing away all my stuff :(

so... it wasnt that you puked so much in your tent you couldnt sleep in it and had to sleep in your car for the weekend????

xxxx

Pumpkin sick!!!

xxxx

so... it wasnt that you puked so much in your tent you couldnt sleep in it and had to sleep in your car for the weekend????

xxxx

Oh yeah I did - had the lovely task of cleaning it out! Then once I cleaned it all out, I fell on my ***** on broke a flexi-pole - rendering my tent FUBAR! Lol

I have always said that JAE's are more about the people than the venue and this year was no exception.

JAE was for me more "laid back" than ever before and I enjoyed the company of the fellow TOC members and also those that visited our stand.

I had the good fortune to win the "Happy Camper" award this year because of the constant smile on my face......................That was to me what the weekend did.........made me smile, as I enjoyed the complete event meeting old and new faces and generally having fun :yahoo:

Next year It would be good to see a few more faces present, the after midnight conversations are truely revealing and very "Intense, deep and meaningful"..........thanks to all who joined in :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links