Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Pictures

kristof-auris

Hellow,

I hawe a 2.0 Auris with TTE body kit(front lip,rear lip,side skitrs,rear wing) , extended fenders on the rear , R18 Keskin KT4 rims 8,5 front (215/40/18 RFT), 9,5 rear (245/35/18) , smoked headlights with full xenon , Eibach 35mm springs(coldn't find anything else (KW 1300Euro :)) )), changed a few things on the inside: carbon dashboard,dvd,etc.

Just made the account and i promise that i will put pictures as soon as possible (hope that you understand my bad english :) ) .

• 4 weeks later...

didnt know a 1.8 sr150 existed ?

is it an import ?

Nope, the dealer said it's a special edition, engine out the avensis, lowered and larger alloys(17") it's still called the SR, no apparent difference from the 1.6. just the bigger wheels and lowered a bit more. Power in 145 ish hp 6 speed. not sure how it compares to either the 1.6 sr or the 180 sr???

my sr 1.6 has 225/45 17"s fitted as standard,are they the same as yours,if so dont you find the ride a bit harsh ?

my wife never stops complaining about them :lol:

my sr 1.6 has 225/45 17"s fitted as standard,are they the same as yours,if so dont you find the ride a bit harsh ?

my wife never stops complaining about them :lol:

Same size, hmm so dealer lied then :( wonder what else he lied bout :(

I had a corolla gxi(94) lowered, so I think the ride is quite good, I dunno if the lowered springs on mine make a diff though??(if it is lowered any, have doubts now)

from your pictures, it looks exactly the same as my 1.6 sr.

pit lane toyota motorsport alloys,motorsport rear spoiler tinted rear glass and lowered suspension by 30mm ? :unsure:

Same size, hmm so dealer lied then :( wonder what else he lied bout :(

Tell me about it. Dealers will say anything to get rid of a car. When I bought my SR180 he was going on about what extras it had... Sunroof, cruise control, keyless entry. Turns out, they aren't really extras...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. Here's my car. It's the 1.6 Valvematic. Only have interior pictures. Will post exterior pics when I take some good ones.

img5506x.jpg

img5510j.jpg

img5512t.jpg

img5514u.jpg

• 2 months later...

My currently stock 1.6vvt-i MMT :)

Dont have any big plans for it, only lowering it, and fitting som black 8x18" wheels on it. I'm also looking for that JDM frontbadge, and maybe changeing the taillights form my 08 lights to the newer ones...

anyways, here's some pics of it with the winter wheels on...

lol, couldn't figure out how to delete the attachments in the prev post, so I just hotlinked them here :)

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

Hellow,

I hawe a 2.0 Auris with TTE body kit(front lip,rear lip,side skitrs,rear wing) , extended fenders on the rear , R18 Keskin KT4 rims 8,5 front (215/40/18 RFT), 9,5 rear (245/35/18) , smoked headlights with full xenon , Eibach 35mm springs(coldn't find anything else (KW 1300Euro :)) )), changed a few things on the inside: carbon dashboard,dvd,etc.

Just made the account and i promise that i will put pictures as soon as possible (hope that you understand my bad english :) ) .

Sounds good, can't wait to see the pictures. :thumbsup:

nice car pics fab

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings from the north:

clip_image002_ruka1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

88ce2f0045fee785-large.jpg

88ce2f00924780cd-large.jpg

Lol what's with the pipes? Left one is bent and not symmetrical...

88ce2f0467d24c29-large.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links