Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav - Lastest Version?

vivianM

How do I find out if my Sat Nav on my Rav 4 T180, pre dealer reg in about April bought new Sept 2008 is the latest version? I drove from Derbyshire to the M1 (J37) via A628 and a few miles from the M1 it did not show the road!

I do know this new stretch of road has been open for at least two years.

Guy

If I'm not mistaken, the previous version was 2007-2008. The new version was released mid October this year, and is 2008-2009...

Usually there is a lag from when a new road is opened, and the map is updated... it might take a year or two.

Take a look at TOYOTA MAP UPDATES

from there you can see what is on a new disc

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks Kingo,

Do you happen to know a Disc number etc. that I can check mine against?

Guy

The part number you need is on the disc in your Sat Nav system, pop the disc out and type the number into the website

The part number you need is on the disc in your Sat Nav system, pop the disc out and type the number into the website

Well, it's not that easy. The number on the disc is not recognised by the mentioned site. You must enter the number on the back of the jewel case that belong to the discs... It should start with 86807, while the number on each disc starts with 86271.

Well, it's not that easy. The number on the disc is not recognised by the mentioned site. You must enter the number on the back of the jewel case that belong to the discs... It should start with 86807, while the number on each disc starts with 86271.

Thanks everyone who helped - I now have been able to find out that my disc can be up dated but at the cost of about £135 so I will wait for the next upgrade not this one!

Guy

The number on the disc is the one to use, where it says "current disc" on the website use the drop down box and choose 86271 followed by the last 5 numbers ON THE DISC. EG: 86271-24121, click next and it gives you the new part number and price ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links