Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Very Quick Question

local hero

I'll contribute with experience for once.

I did fit a glass door that was 1.90 m tall (0.9 m wide), and with the wrapping it was more than 2 meters tall. To fit this, I had to push the front passenger seat all the way to the front, and place the door on the edge, and diagonally. This was a really tight fit, and if you're not careful you might take out the glass in the back door.

Good luck!

I remember loading up some wood into my Toyota previa - it was long...but the wood was longer! Shut the rear door down and the wood went out the front windscreen !! :eek::lol: :lol: :lol:

If your worried about the check strap take a 10mm spanner and udo this bolt;

IMG_1183.jpg

put the door in and refasten the bolt when you have the door in.

See stewpot thats why train drivers don't need the "knowledge"!!!

Now when you get the door home, thats when you need to saw it in half or how else would you get it out?

Quick answer to my Question, for future reference YES IT WILL, with room to spare :thumbsup: ANCHS removed that bolt it did help, but would have gone in anyway Cheers for answers :thumbsup:

If your worried about the check strap take a 10mm spanner and udo this bolt;

IMG_1183.jpg

put the door in and refasten the bolt when you have the door in.

See stewpot thats why train drivers don't need the "knowledge"!!!

Now when you get the door home, thats when you need to saw it in half or how else would you get it out?

Quick answer to my Question, for future reference YES IT WILL, with room to spare :thumbsup: ANCHS removed that bolt it did help, but would have gone in anyway Cheers for answers :thumbsup:

Having considered your original question and by using some pretty nifty calculations I reckon it will go in...............................

.......what?

Having considered your original question and by using some pretty nifty calculations I reckon it will go in...............................

.......what?

I'm a little concerned do you use an Apple or PC to carry out the calculations? Cos the original windows 95 calculator had an error in the coding which meant it gave the wrong answers till it was upgraded.

Or did you use the same program they used to calculate the Mars landing. My cocnern is any error and the door could receive significant damage. Please check with an abacus and confirm. :thumbsup:

Please check with an abacus and confirm. :thumbsup:

No No No :nono: :nono: he uses a series of stones and shiny pebbles...plus a length of old string..... :euro:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links