Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blitz Supercharger Or Silverstone Performance Supercharger?

Ckman85

300hp and stock internals? is that right?

Am I right in saying these's kit are bolt on no engine mod needed?

Yup, TTE designed it as a bolt on, guessing Blitz did the same ;)

Correction: Slight modification to the engine block for TTE kit on pre-facelift TS's. You need to grind off part of the old alternator mount..!! :o If not you won't be able to fit the SC on. It should be the same for the Blitx kit, I imaging, seeing that it is the same SC.

I obviously was talking about Facelift CTS's :P

:lol: ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ckman85

• supra25

• Norfolk n Chance

• farhanali89

There's a chap in New Zealand running 300bhp with the Blitz kit B)

Unsure what other mods he has tho ;)

Sadly more than just an Apexi........... :P

There's a chap in New Zealand running 300bhp with the Blitz kit B)

Unsure what other mods he has tho ;)

Sadly more than just an Apexi........... :P

Not much more tho....... :lol:

Hmmmm, Well i just checked fensport and the Blitz supercharger has gone upto £4390 excluding VAT so after adding VAT its gna cost almost £5k :( Im just hoping by Spring/ Summer Yen wud hav dropped and id b able to purchase the Kit for just under £4k Fensports original Price. On their website they fitted the Kit onto a Celica Tsport and its got 260bhp so it has got more than SP kit. Im still deciding, i will probs make up my mind once ive got enough money for the kit. But i think long term since im planning to keep the car for a while, its probs better getting the Blitz Kit.

Also SP add a piggy back ecu into the car, i believe its a Dastek kit they use which ive already got installed into my car, so its probs gna cost me even less to get the kit from them HMMMMMMMMM

Buy a new car.... sell us your parts! :lol:

NOOO WAY, although i did see a Mazda 3 MPS yesterday and its SOOO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But i wanna tune my car so itll beat one AHAHAHAHA :lol: Plus my GF and parents wud KILL me if id get another car.

NOOO WAY, although i did see a Mazda 3 MPS yesterday and its SOOO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But i wanna tune my car so itll beat one AHAHAHAHA :lol: Plus my GF and parents wud KILL me if id get another car.

Maybe they would........ but at least we'd all have your parts so there's a bright side! :lol:

I have always wondered why don't you buy cars from Japan?

Like Supra, Skyline, RX-7 or something? They have rhd and also pretty cheap?

Do you have so stright insurance system in the UK?

Theres a good many who do buy used cars from Japan - often they have low mileage. I've seen Skylines around here, Celicas, and MR2s.....

Its a good point, back in the late 90's the number of imports were increasing rapidly, this prompted some dealers and manufacturers to advertise the negatives of "greys" i.e. possible parts sourcing problems and dodgy histories. In reality most are very clean low mileage cars (not surprising as the Japanese MOT is so strict) with much improved specs over their UK equivalents’. In my experience the real problem is rust as they aren't always galvanised, and the insurance costs can be very high as some of the body parts are expensive and rare.

I think ill be keeping the corolla for along time now. So i wouldnt mind paying for parts. But i dont think id go for a supercharger conversion for 4k. Ill stick with a NA build.

the figures provided after the conversion at silverstone are very much under promised!!!

my opinion is for value for money do the silverstone upgrade?

to be different go for the blitz!

i would sell yr car get roughly 6/7k add the 4k instead of supercharger talking around the 10/11k mark, go get a loan for another 6/7k and bingo nice lotus exige s :) well thats my plan once my loan is up on my cts, got another 3years yet lol

I really like the car and wanna keep it, plus like i said bfor GF and parents wud KILL me if i get another car.

Im still more towards the Blitz supercharger, being it has more HP than SP kit, but a lot more money. Hopefully Yen wud hav dropped a bit by the time i can afford one :)

Go for the kit you feel is right for you. That's really all that matters :)

Just keep in mind that more BHP will demand (or at lest seriously recommend) further upgrades to drivetrain and chassis in order to keep up with the monster under your hood. I don't reckon you want a "muscle" type car that goes awesome on the straights, but is worthless in corners... :huh: I've started with the engine too (which is probably the worst place to start...hehe), but know that I have to follow up with some other mods that will punish my Mastercard severely down the road! :P

I actually hope you go for the Blitz and make a project thread here with lots of pics and feedback for us!!!! :D

Well ive already sorted out the body, ive got KW Coilovers and Whiteline front and rear anti roll bars which has completly changed the handling of the car, although i mite get a rear strut brace aswell lata on.

My Heart is DEF with the Blitz kit and i know itll b rare in the UK, i wud also eventually want a Magazine feature in the near future once the car is done :D

Man with 5k i can buy uprated turbos,intercooler and exhaust for my skyline which would give me 500bhp!!

what iam trying to say is 5k is alot of money..............is it worth it................................................?

I wouldn't bother with 5k if I were you.

Just too much I think for an s/c.

Good thing he ain't you then... ;)

Sounds to me like his mind is made yup. I for one say spend the money as if you stole it as long as your heart's in it! Besides...who cares about worth when it comes to a passion?!? :)

Does anybody know if the standard CTS Clutch/Flywheel/Gearbox/Cooling System etc would be able to take 260 BHP if that was achieved?

I imagine it would for a while but how long could it cope for, after spending 5k another bill for parts would a massive kick in the nuts :help: .

I think william should get it done, but stick with the tte one because of costs. The blitz one is a bit expensive, I think alot of people who do crazy modifications which sum up to huge ammounts tend to have knowledge on how to fit all the stuff. What kills in the end is the labour. You have to remember that during installation something may come up....something extra may need to be done so you have to put even more cash aside for it. Worth considering will but defo supercharge the car someway or the other ;) If not i say me u and shaun take a gander into fitting it! haha lol. I wouldnt mind we can use supra25s photos for a general idea. Lets hire a garage for a few weeks. lol

I think ill be keeping the corolla for along time now. So i wouldnt mind paying for parts. But i dont think id go for a supercharger conversion for 4k. Ill stick with a NA build.

i'm with you on this one bud im sticking with the N/A mods wat are they tho?

im like and Ckman im stuck with the rolla for a while rents said if i change it again before im 21 im out :/

and i gt offered a 06 compressor for 5k last week :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links