Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Es Mode

jonmcmanus

When driving in Mm-t and drivig in the E S mode it is as near as dam it to driving a full automatic and still

economic with fuel.

Dear jonmcmanus

Don't worry. I own such a vehicle for 14 months now of which 13 month is nothing the trouble, trouble and again more trouble with this hopeless MM-T thing.

It is a shame for Toyota to force their customer with such a thing wehilst at the same time they have a mafnificient fully automatic gearbox for anything more

expensive than the Auris. So get used to it. It will only get worse. This is only the beginning

Welcome to the world of MM-t driving Toyota owners.

Good luck

Farmer D i c k :censor: :censor:

Dear jonmcmanus

Don't worry. I own such a vehicle for 14 months now of which 13 month is nothing the trouble, trouble and again more trouble with this hopeless MM-T thing.

It is a shame for Toyota to force their customer with such a thing wehilst at the same time they have a mafnificient fully automatic gearbox for anything more

expensive than the Auris. So get used to it. It will only get worse. This is only the beginning

Welcome to the world of MM-t driving Toyota owners.

Good luck

Farmer D i c k :censor: :censor:

Here we go again!! Farmer D i c k, with respect, is making the age-old problem of treating MM-T as an automatic. IT ISN'T!! Please read a previous entry of mine on this forum on this matter. If Farmer D i c k wanted an automatic, then why didn't he buy an automatic? MM-T is essentially a manual car, however there is no clutch pedal to worry about. If you drive it as a manual car, i.e. take your foot of the accelerator briefly whilst you change gear, you will achieve gear changes far smoother than you will in a manual car. The advantage it has over an automatic is that you have more 'control' over when you change gear.

As I said in a previous post, there are three different types of transmission: manual, automatic, and MM-T. Each have there advantages and disadvantages, but don't go buying one type thinking that it should behave like another.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links