Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

PhilGee

Hi all, new to site. Looked around before but finally signed up. Seems like a pretty good site. Have a bit of knowledge on toyota's so would be pleased to help out with any questions if needed.

Cheers, would have said a bit more about myself in my earlier post but was at work!

I'm well into my cars and currently work with Toyota's. Love them to bits. All great cars, great company, good training. Suppose you could say i enjoy my job. Not many people can say that. Am currently looking for one aswell, but would like something a little different. Love the old import corolla's, think they are ace, but money's the only thing stopping me having one at mo!

Anyways, looking forward to using the site when i get the chance, hope to speak to some of you lot soon!

20 minutes up the road from sunny Teesside mate !

Sunny? Not very often :D

It is when he bends over.. :rolleyes::lol:

Welcome to the club matey... So when you say old corollas... what types? you another AE86 fan?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links