Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis 2.2tr D4d 20k Service Cost

Neil Barker

Before I book my 2008 Avensis TR 2.2 D4D in for a service, I'd be interested to know what others have paid for the same service recently.

Thanks.

Before I book my 2008 Avensis TR 2.2 D4D in for a service, I'd be interested to know what others have paid for the same service recently.

Thanks.

Bracknell:

£204:62 made up of

- £95 service

- £45:14 engine oil (!!!)

- £3:49 environmental charge (presumably for selling the used oil on)

- £7:80 consumables

- £8:27 Oil filter kit

- £0:89 Screenwash

- £0:88 GSKT, drain plug (Drain plug washer I think)

- £16:46 Pollen Filter (And me spending most time in bonnie Scotland where the air is clean..)

Plus VAT @ £26:69..

Handled promptly, AFAIK correctly serviced, nicely washed/cleaned.

Included a (presumably no-charge) ECU upgrade (= in computer speak "fixing the errors we put in it ourselves") There is another thread on ECU re-prog and effect on fuel consumption.

It appears to me EVERYTHING got reset (sat -nav largely which I've had to get back to "my" settings, all radio stations, & for example the elapsed time counter on the dash-display). Average mileage was showing a very low number - I think that's because it was re-set and then idled on the ramp after service to check everything out.. Will report more later after a longer run).

btw disk pads are only 35% worn which seems not bad for 18.4K miles.

Due to personal circumstances (recent bereavement) I didn't have time to check prices beforehand. AFAIK roughly the same price I used to get charged for the service element of my old Lexus GS300...

Good luck!

surprised that you need a new pollen filter but on the other hand I would have expected to see a replacement engine air filter (~£17 iirc).

surprised that you need a new pollen filter but on the other hand I would have expected to see a replacement engine air filter (~£17 iirc).

Naw Heidy,

Air filter gets done at 30k service, which cost me(WHOLE SERVICE) £275 in Jan 2009 at Arnie Clark, Bishopbriggs, whom I can recommend thus far for jobs well done.

Big Kev. :eek:

Arnie Clark, Bishopbriggs, whom I can recommend thus far for jobs well done.

nice to know about AC at ''briggs as tbh they don't have a great reputation in many of their other franchises.

Think that I'll be giving Shields at Darnley first crack but that won't be until December (unless a problem crops up before then).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links