Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Flouting The Law

balli hi

but mostly women, and i've yet to see one wearing a blue tooth.

As I said though, I use bluetooth but its not visible to anyone (ie not a piece of plastic in my ear)

A lot of cars come with bluetooth handsfree as standard... so the chances are that you won't see any sort of device..... :yes:

Oh and by the way, lets keep this on topic and forget the slanging matches ... :thumbsup:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarra

• balli hi

• Demonic Angel

• Karma Supra

One thing i cant understand is why people walk down the street empty handed with a handsfree kit in there ear!!!!

what are they using theirs hands for?????

One thing i cant understand is why people walk down the street empty handed with a handsfree kit in there ear!!!!

what are they using theirs hands for?????

If they are Jewish it's talking :P

When I had my own Business, I used to get the odd customer come in , blathering away on their phone. I used tell them "Give me a shout when you are ready " It was amazing how quickly they shut up. I consider that to be very bad manners on their part. :angry:

I also had 1 Lady who came in blathering on her hands free :rolleyes: . I didn't realise it & thought that she was talking to me. You can figure out the scene for your self :lol: It was hilarious :lol2:

....Then we get the utterly arrogant wasters of men who drive their large 4x4s which they clearly use as a ph***** symbol, turning corners at traffic lights while holding the phone to their left ear....

Nettie.... your post did make me smile but of course given the car that I drive I have to take issue with a sentence of your post :huh:

Good grief.... don't you look around the streets in your area :huh: Clearly not :o More WOMEN drive 4x4 cars than men :yes: If you suggest otherwise then I think you need glasses ;)

Another thing.... If a phallus ever looks like a Land Cruiser, or other 4x4 for that matter, then I think the owner should visit his doctor :rolleyes::lol:

....Then we get the utterly arrogant wasters of men who drive their large 4x4s which they clearly use as a ph***** symbol, turning corners at traffic lights while holding the phone to their left ear....

Nettie.... your post did make me smile but of course given the car that I drive I have to take issue with a sentence of your post :huh:

Good grief.... don't you look around the streets in your area :huh: Clearly not :o More WOMEN drive 4x4 cars than men :yes: If you suggest otherwise then I think you need glasses ;)

Another thing.... If a phallus ever looks like a Land Cruiser, or other 4x4 for that matter, then I think the owner should visit his doctor :rolleyes::lol:

Dont worry, Nettie isnt a real person! ;) :lol: ;) :lol:

Thank heavens..... I would hate to think that a REAL person could be that stupid :o ;) :lol:

Thank heavens..... I would hate to think that a REAL person could be that stupid :o ;) :lol:

I gave the game away yesterday, & posted who "Nettie" is. I'm not reposting it :bag: :lol2: Pay attention @ the back of the class :chair:

I gave the game away yesterday, & posted who "Nettie" is. I'm not reposting it :bag: :lol2: Pay attention @ the back of the class :chair:

( nettie ) :clown::lol: any other ALIAS'S we should know of ?

The mod team have known the real identity of Nettie for ages.... we find it all very amusing! :D

Once again i could'nt agree more, they should come fitted as standard, and i think you have hit the nail on the head regarding the ones that are worn on the ear, people do feel like berks wearing them, although its never bothered me in the slightest, and better to wear one of those than not at all.

Deffo better that then swerving all over the place!

The mod team have known the real identity of Nettie for ages.... we find it all very amusing! :D

Aliai?? Where would one start? Perhaps look at the location - Surrey? Then perhaps Blue Auris? No?

One of the upsides of Invision will help. And of course, having 102 web addresses will keep things ticking until one does an easy 'whois'. Or who was.

It's the amount of I.P. Addresses that counts. Makes it very easy to trace duplicate accounts.

It's the amount of I.P. Addresses that counts. Makes it very easy to trace duplicate accounts.

ye - I know. Didn't want to say but.

driving into work yesterday, I Passed a woman in a Renault Megane, Back bumper was smashed in and she had a big dent in her passenger door, also alot of blue paint scuff on her rear corner.

And then saw her chatting on her phone whilst doing about 50mph. Thats when I realized why her car was trashed.

Oh and she had a baby in the back!!!!!! Some people need to be banned for life

Or Banned from life ;)

What really annoys me is when you see cars driving really stupidly and then you see the "Baby on board" signs in the rear... I mean WTF! Fair enough to endanger your own stupid life but not your innocent childs....

Don't even get me started on parents who don't even make their kids wear seatbelts..... :censor: I even strap my cats in!

Em's cats go everywhere :P

simpsons_CrazyCatLady.gif

What really annoys me is when you see cars driving really stupidly and then you see the "Baby on board" signs in the rear... I mean WTF! Fair enough to endanger your own stupid life but not your innocent childs....

Don't even get me started on parents who don't even make their kids wear seatbelts..... :censor: I even strap my cats in!

I drive a badly crippled (Rheumatoid Arthritis) friend to Hospital frequently. We put her 4 year old hyper daughter in the back & strap her in securely. :rolleyes: 5 minutes into the journey , Mammy will look behind, & do you think she is still strapped in? :lol: Much screaming, shouting & threats & she is strapped in again......................... till the next time <_<

Em's cats go everywhere :P

simpsons_CrazyCatLady.gif

This has to be one of the most appropriate & amusing follier uppers ever :thumbsup: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

She is the mad cat lady.

Yes :D :unsure: Is she the mad catlady or the madcat lady ?:D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links