Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tom's Aygo Drls

TomJHill

Seriously, stop being so cocky and actually check your facts. You can NOT legally retrofit HID burners to a headlamp fixture designed for halogen bulbs. It's as plain and simple as that. What is worse, if the headlamp in question is a reflector (not a refractor) then there will be an incredible amount of light leakage resulting in you blinding other drivers.

Stop being so irresponsible and get some legal lights put in.

Oh just ***** off you old Victor Meldrew you

I'm 41 years old, have a bungalow and like gardening and was bought up in an age when youngsters put 100W spotlights on their Fiesta's which really did blind you . Amazingly I am still here today and my eyesight is still good enough to read your DailyMail style "worry about everything" drivel you are spouting.

I see you ignored my post about have you ever been blinded by these type of modifications, please feel free to post up lots of evidence where you found these a particular menace to society, if you can't then :!Removed!: . There are bigger things to worry about, this is certainly not one of them.

Jeeez.

Regards

Andy,

OK back on the earlier subject, looks like I was wrong on re the holes in this stuff, oh well. I'm suprised that it doesn't attract a lot more dirt into the gaps like that.

• 1 year later...

Hi Tom, what size of fly eyes mesh did you order as i want to do the same but unsure on size..?

and what is the make of led DRL's you purchased?

Cheers.

:)

Guys, those aren't Daytime Running Lights. They're styling lights and aren't anywhere near as big or bright as the road-legal daytime running lights you can purchase from the likes of Ring or Philips. If you're gonna do DRLs, do them properly and buy the chunky, individual kits - not the ones that wrap around the lights like Tom's. They may be stylish but they don't really do the job properly - you only have to see them next to Audi, Merc and Vauxhall DRLs to notice. So I'd recommend either the Ring or Philips daytime running lights, which are more expensive (depending what you buy) and can be found online at www.powerbulbs.com. They are fully road legal. Hope that helps :)

Yeah i thought this was the case.

I only want them for the style factor really and shall purchase the philips proper units another time.

I purchased some flexi strip lights alike tom's but have no idea how to wire them up :/

sorry for my ignorance :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links