Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying Advice & Likely Future Costs

bags31

I know someone who might be interest in selling their 02 reg/80K mileage Celica - not sure what model but suspect it's the 140 version.

It has a Toyota service history, but does need all four brake disks (and I presume pads) replacing.

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the following questions:

• How much is it likely to cost to have the pads/disks replaced at an independant dealer (Toyota quoted £700+)?
    What other major expenditures should I expect on a car of this age/mileage and how much might these things cost (clutch?, exhaut?)
    What are peoples experiences with high mileage celicas - how many miles could I expect to get out of the car? I do up to 20K miles a year and it would be nice to think I could get to 150K

Thanks in advance for your advice

£700 ? what they using gold plated discs?. the parts alone would only cost about £150 if that, for 4 discs and 2 sets of pads .

80k is hardly high mileage either , especialy if its been 70mph motorway journeys . i dont see why it wont see 150k if its serviced regulally

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links