Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Has Me A New Cat :)

-T- Sport

Yep! New cat... She's very cute.. Squeaks alot and er... fights with your hand alot. It looks like I've been self harming with the amount of cuts and scratches everywhere, still.. very cute!

We ended up calling her Missy due to Lack of creativity. Piccies!

PrettyGreenEyes.jpg

MissyLap.jpg

Missy1.jpg

Whiskasbox.jpg

Cats rock!!!

Kittens even more so, especially autistic ones.

She's gorgeous and loves posing for the camera!! :D

I love it when they're tiny and fluffy like that, my Alfie looked very similar to Missy.... a little black and white fluff ball!

She's a treasure! :wub:

Missy's not a rubbish name.... but I do think she should have been called "Posy" :lol:

She is beautiful :angel: I hope she has a long & happy life with you :thumbsup: Has she had her injections yet ?

Don't forget, in about 7 or 8 months time, to have her Operation done.

I tickled my cat's (male) tummy this morning & for the 1 st time ever he went into the attack mode. 1 scratched hand, not badly, & it won't happen again :D I've learnt my lesson. My Lady still rolls over to have her's tickled :rolleyes:

Supposed to get her injections at 9 weeks, so was planned for this weekend but unsure if we have the cash now.

We'll get her done as soon as we can. Luckily my older male cat has been done! :lol:

For all cat lovers.............. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

WTF was THAT!!!??!!?!?

:lol:

Strange strange people!

We have two new pets coming to our household too..

We pick up a new Alsation pup at 1 month old in two weeks, met her yesterday and put a deposit down.

I also collect a baby male (also called pups) Motoro Stingray for my big tank in three weeks,

We don't have names for either yet!

We pick up a new Alsation pup at 1 month old in two weeks, met her yesterday and put a deposit down.

I also collect a baby male (also called pups) Motoro Stingray for my big tank in three weeks,

We had 2 German Shepherd's as kids, they are awesome as pups and even better when trained :yes:

WTF was THAT!!!??!!?!?

:lol:

Strange strange people!

WTF was THAT!!!??!!?!?

I thought it was obvious :rolleyes: Basically, Sophie Marceau, a cat lover & living & working in the Far East, having looked nostalgically at photos of her past cats, adopts a stray tabby kitten. We see videos of her bringing it home , introducing it to her family (?) & more as it grows into aldulthood. She appears to have had an accident, but her cat comes home to her friend, & we see Sophie recovering in bed, cuddling her cat :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links