Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vw ... No More!

Brandane

Hi all,

Just back from Helensburgh Toyota where I have traded in my 2003 VW Golf TDi for a 2006 Corolla (colour concept in black, 3 door, 1600 VVTi, 19k miles, spotless). This is my first non VW for about 15 years but it was time for a change as I don't think VW are as good as they used to be.

Having read up on Toyota reliability I decided to go down this road. Initially wanted a Celica but was disappointed with one I took for a test drive (performance doesn't live up to its looks IMHO), and high (ish) fuel consumption and insurance killed it off as a possibility for me.

The Corolla is great! OK it won't ever get the pulse racing but I want a car with reasonable economy combined with a bit of power, comfort and reliability. It seems to tick all those boxes and a good trade in deal was just what I needed to get me to sign on the dotted line!

Roll on Thursday afternoon when I get it...

Al.

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club mate...

Ive got both a VW and a Toyota! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links