Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Are All The Northern Peeps?

Norfolk n Chance

After much deliberation I have decided that I may well look into moving somewhat more Northern. Leeds or Newcastle. Not sure yet as will need to look into employment/contracts in my field. hmmmmm

Anyone on here from newcastle? I know loads of people up there and would prob be my first choice of different location.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Raistlin

• SJandMR2

• Norfolk n Chance

Midlands is the way to go. Leeds if you like but Newcastle is way too North.

Question. Why move north?.. there is more money in the south.

After much deliberation I have decided that I may well look into moving somewhat more Northern. Leeds or Newcastle. Not sure yet as will need to look into employment/contracts in my field. hmmmmm

Anyone on here from newcastle? I know loads of people up there and would prob be my first choice of different location.

You get better TOC Meets in the South ;) :lol:

Thats a lie!

The last TOC meet I went to everyone dropped out of! Ended up meeting Marc in MK for a pint and a catch up.

Theres a lot of talk of meets when they are first posted, but then theres a lot of commitment lost. Booooooo

Ive said I'll be going to TOC camp and JAE..... i R committed!

Also benefitted by having JAE 15 mins from my door step! Result for hte midlands as always! ;)

Fingers crossed wherever I seem to travel I take the sun with me! So yeah, should be a great laugh. I have to get a new tent tho. Hiddeously drunk on my last outing i desiced it was a good idea to speand a drunken few hours 4am ish spray painting the outside of it, so is now no longer waterproof! :lol:

Leeds FTW! :thumbsup:

As you're in IT i can always keep an eye out for jobs at my place ;)

To be honest Gaz having done consultancy for 6 years and senior IT support for 4 previous Id be well up for contractor work. Permanent placements wouldnt interest me anymore. I need variety and flexibility to do as I please! :P Not to mention ludicrous moneH :D :D

but please, keep your ear to the ground ;) All I'd need to do then is sell my house and buy a new one :huh: lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links