Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Definative 1/4 Mile League Tables

ricc

Below are the Corolla owners of TOC's 1/4 Mile Times.

ANY corolla can be added to the League Table...........

TOC-CorollaTable.png

To get YOUR name added to the table with YOUR personal best times, simply post up a picture of your timing slip and we will add you in your position as soon as possible. Will you be number 1? :toast::yes:

This has only been created for friendly competition. We do not condone people attempting to measure their car acceleration speeds on public roads. And as such only times from official Drag Days and RWYB events will be accepted with evidence. Your time will only be listed as verified if you have evidence of the cars running number and associated timing slip. No timing slips or slips that do not make sense will be classed as unverified.

Never had the chance to attend a Drag event? Keep your eye out in the Meets section for details of the next Santa Pod meet. :thumbsup:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricc

• dawesy

• Norfolk n Chance

• Jase88

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont have a time slip as my timing was done using a G-Tech pro performance meter on private land (mate has a farm!), my best time to date was 13.9s at 98mph :)

yes, my tsport is modified (I/H/E/Nitrous)

Do I qualify for the league table?

This has only been created for friendly competition. We do not condone people attempting to measure their car acceleration speeds on public roads. And as such only times from official Drag Days and RWYB events will be accepted with evidence.

Yup what I said first post. More than happy to have you come to Pod and kick our asses with NOS tho :D

lol fair enough, I had to ask :D

As for pod, I certainly intend on a run either there or at york raceway later in the year to get some official times down, hopefully with a larger dose of nitrous and a new controller so I dont just spin the wheels up!

Would love to see a TS break in to the 12 second world :)

sad reality is, from the realms of 14 to 13 and under will cost thousands. :(

but, yes, it would be awesome for someone to have a go at it!

well can find the pod slip for my 12.1 sec 1/ but heres one from TOTB 12.83

totbtimeslip.jpg

hey dude, you got any 1/8 figures on the slip, will put it on either way! i knew yours would kick *****! :D

My cars just a Tsport i promise :unsure: Please dont put me in the same table as Dawsey :crybaby:

I promise i only stuck the compressor sign on the inlet manifold and the thing that looks like a charger is just some metal i found in the scrappy :rolleyes:

no dont have the 1/8 time for that run. embarassingly the 2.310 is the 60ft time i think.

when its RWD i hope to be well into the 11's

will my military GPS system be okay for the timing?!

If it is used by the officials @ SantaPod/York Raceway etc then yes..... if not.... then...

as used by the US military! 5hz gps, although now they've upgraded to 20hz.

Sorry buddy, but we already said no to MyRomeo with his fancy gizmo. We just decied it should be official timing slips from official RWYB days. :(

Its not to say you car wont do the times you say it will.

my times from my first ever run down the strip: sorry about the formatting, copy/pasted from another forum im on (http://forum.darkline.org.uk/garage_vehicl...hicle&id=15 (the times are pretty rubbish but it was my first time and ive improved my launches since then!)

Timeslips

R/T 60 Foot 330 Foot 1/8 Mile 1/8 Mile MPH 1000 Foot 1/4 Mile 1/4 Mile MPH

0.606 2.633 6.873 10.271 72 13.083 15.621 90.260

0.806 2.646 6.967 10.424 71 13.300 15.867 90.060

0.247 3.114 7.435 10.881 71 13.758 16.346 88.480

Awwww man! I'm still the slowest :( I need to do something about this on the 20th

ricc, wouldnt you class stripping out the interior as a modification? seeing as its not stock (as it left the factory) :P

ricc, wouldnt you class stripping out the interior as a modification? seeing as its not stock (as it left the factory) :P

That's a good point! :lol:

I would personally argue that removing seats does not make it a modified vehicle. I would only count changes to the engine, exhaust, chassis etc as modifications. All of ricc's power and acceleration is derived from stock internals, whereas for example, I have a lightweight flywheel, TTE exhaust and it has been lowred as well. And I'm still massively slower than ricc :(

But technically weight saving is a modification... any change from standard spec....

:P

Does that mean something with car mats from eBay drives a modified car, or someone not running Bridgestone Turanza rubber (I still have those on my 16s unfortunately :( ). I do understand the point that weight saving is modified, but there are no power enhancements.

Depends how we define modified really for this. I don't have any BHP modifications (and sorry but a TTE backbox does not give you extra power, regardless of what those deluded people out there believe), but I have a better clutch and a lighter flywheel, so in theory it helps the stock power get to the wheels more efficiently.

Surely removing bits alters the power to weight ratio? Thus its not got the same power to weight as when it left the factory. (Ricc,when u post my times they were done when the car was still completely stock and unaltered, before the filter ect)

Surely removing bits alters the power to weight ratio? Thus its not got the same power to weight as when it left the factory.

Running with a full tank of petrol vs a fiver's worth will also affect the power to weight ratio.....

I do understand the point that weight saving is modified

Glad you agree :thumbsup:

There is more than just power mods that will make a car faster ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links