Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snapped Bolts

KPARRIS-JONES

Hello everyone,

I got down to some more work tonight on the GTi-16, and found LOADS more rust :angry:, but I have snapped a few bolts that hold the covers under the engine on.

It was unavoidable seeing as they had been down there and wet for 21 years.

The side-skirt bolts could do with replacing too.

Does anyone know where I could order some new bolts and thins for when I put it back together?

Thnak you,

KPARRIS-JONES

Any local hardware store should be able to supply bolts and washers

Hello everyone,

I got down to some more work tonight on the GTi-16, and found LOADS more rust :angry:, but I have snapped a few bolts that hold the covers under the engine on.

It was unavoidable seeing as they had been down there and wet for 21 years.

The side-skirt bolts could do with replacing too.

Does anyone know where I could order some new bolts and thins for when I put it back together?

Thnak you,

KPARRIS-JONES

What i do when i need loads of bolts and screws and clips i go to my local breakers yard find a car like the one im working on and

just take off loads of bits and bobs i do this every time i go to the scrappy i really ***** them off but who cares they charge loads for light clusters and

componants so they can like me or lump me i take buckets of stuff and then ill pay for a bulb oh yeah thats something else you can save on loads of bulbs

just take a tool box with you, i know its a bit sad but i do have my reasons with our scrappy.good luck mate.

I think Vince has done the work for you :thumbsup:

Match up the sizes and make your purchase. Also, make sure you use a little copper grease on the threads when you put the new bolts in, it may save you a lot of hassle in years to come :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links