Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Michael Jackson Dead!

farhanali89

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reece

• Danny K

• Red Yaris 54

• s m smith

If its confirmed true then sad news indeed. :(

R.I.P if this is 100% confirmed

on a side note |Farah Fawcett famous for Charlies Angels also died today of Anal Cancer

It's true, it's now been confirmed by the press associations and all the major outlets. A real shame for both his family and that5 of Farah Fawcett.

Do you think it was a miscalculated drug overdose? (ie., the deep coma reports). All the major rock stars are on drugs as a default setting, aren't they?

- Only the boring die old. (No, you haven't heard that before - and it's not an old wives saying; I just made it up).

Do you think it was a miscalculated drug overdose? (ie., the deep coma reports). All the major rock stars are on drugs as a default setting, aren't they?

- Only the boring die old. (No, you haven't heard that before - and it's not an old wives saying; I just made it up).

I think that it would be appropriate to wait for the findings of a post-mortum before making any wild assumptions or generalisations about rock stars

Your comments are most inappropriate until then :rolleyes:

The official line is that he died of a heart attack , personally i could'nt give a monkey's ( no not you bubbles ) :lol:

My wife rang me earlier whilst i was at work to tell me the news , and i joked about our friends who had purchased tickets , and ," oh well at least they'll get a refund ", however my daughter has just showed me on her lap top , the amounts people are bidding for MJ's now defunct concert tickets , and my chin hit the floor :jawdrop: , bids ranging from £10.000,000.00 ...... see link http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trk...-All-Categories

its got to be a wind-up surely

In commemoration of Michael Jacksons death, McDonalds have released the McJacko burger................ I wont bore you with the details, its basically some 50 year meat stuffed between some 8 year old buns!!

They might have saved him earlier but they thought he was practising for his concerts when they heard EEEEHEE! coming from his room :o

Ooo I'm cruel :rolleyes:

I still liked his music though...

RIP Michael

Its been confirmed he died of skin cancer, but, don't blame it on the sunshine, + don't blame it on the moonlite..

RIP MICHAEL :afro:

Michael Jackson has died from a heart attack at the age of 50. It's the first time he's been ****** by anything older than 12

Michael Jackson has died from a heart attack at the age of 50. It's the first time he's been ****** by anything older than 12

Slightly inappropriate on a family forum...

I used to love Michael Jackson's music. Wasn't always too keen on him, but his music was class.

R.I.P Wacko.

Now Michael Jackson is dead everyone on here is a comedian, shame about some of the comments

RIP Michael :(

I always think its sad the way people come out with jokes about persons who have died.......Let him rest in peace

Sad for those who cared about him.

Also very sad about Farrah Fawcet as well - two people who will be missed by those who loved them

I didnt really like MJ but did like some of his music. Farah.........well I liked Charlies Angels in its day!!

I find it difficult to have sympathy for someone with accusations of paederasty against his name , not that just because he was accused, so that makes him guilty , we all know that people are wrongly accused of things all the time , what worries me is that whacko bought his accusers off , thereby settling out of court , which for me leaves big question marks , and therefor guilty untill proved innocent , i certainly won't be mourning his passing , sorry no grief here i'm afraid .

Also i have heard people putting him at the top of the pile when it comes to musical greats , above the likes of John Lennon , Elvis , Mark Bolan , ect ,..... Their having a laugh , no chance .

...I think that it would be appropriate to wait for the findings of a post-mortum before making any wild assumptions or generalisations about rock stars

Your comments are most inappropriate until then :rolleyes:

Oh get a grip, man!

He has gone to meet his maker..... Madam Tussaurds presumably......

Jacko's family were asked by the funeral director what colour coffin they would like him buried in, they said it doesn't matter if it's Black or White....

Q. Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Ferguson?

A. Ferguson can still play Giggs.

Michael Jackson did not have a heart attack, he was in the children's ward having a stroke.

Funny coincidence Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson dying within hours of each other. Farrah loved Majors and Jacko liked minors.....

Paramedics blames his death on a heart attack, but his brothers said "Blame it on the boogie"

:lol:

Slightly inappropriate on a family forum...

Family forum? Ohmygod! You mean I'm being advised on the correct oil viscosity by 9 year old schoolgirls instead of fellow Toyota owners?

(Mind you, that would explain some of the weird grammar and spelling on some posts).

Michael Jackson :( RIP

I can remember him as a lovely kid in the Jackson Brothers.

He was to become confused, eccentric & MAYBE a paedophile, but "The good men do, lives after them"

Farrah Fawcett :( RIP

I, too, used love her in the past. Sad that she died so young [relatively] & in spite of her wealth could not be cured. Your health is your wealth.

Entertainment HeadlinesCause of Jackson's death 'may take weeks'

26/06/2009 - 15:32:46

The cause of Michael Jackson’s death may not be known for weeks, investigators said today.

Los Angeles County Coroner Jerry McKibben said although an autopsy was being held today results were not likely to be final until toxicology tests could be completed, a process that could take several days and maybe weeks.

However if a cause can be determined by the autopsy, the results will be announced, Mr McKibben said.

Police said they were investigating, standard procedure in high-profile cases.

“It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known,” his brother Jermaine said.

Cardiac arrest is an abnormal heart rhythm that stops the heart from pumping blood to the body. It can occur after a heart attack or be caused by other heart problems.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links