Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Haolebuilt Ii Build Thread

surfcitylocal

Ooft! Looking good! You chose the right colour wheels imo. Hate it when people go white on blacks. It's like ultimate chav.

When you getting that exhaust on? Dunno how it'll work with that rear skirt but I know you'll manage it!

Jordan

Can you imagine sleeping policemen here Dan

Taz, Outstanding!!!!!

David

My thoughts exactly david. Although he has his posh air suspension so he could go over a sleeping cow if he wanted to!

J

:toast: Very nice, good choice Taz. Those wheels and the body kit; it's transformed :robot: . I love the wheel-tyre combination. They really suit the car well. You have done an awful lot to it in such a short time -although it feels like it was ages. Are you going to go for a similar scheme to your previous Mods? Blue lighting, sound system and so on?

:toast: Very nice, good choice Taz. Those wheels and the body kit; it's transformed :robot: . I love the wheel-tyre combination. They really suit the car well. You have done an awful lot to it in such a short time -although it feels like it was ages. Are you going to go for a similar scheme to your previous Mods? Blue lighting, sound system and so on?

I was going to use the OEM AUDIO+ System but with the addition of the AirRunner kit I no longer have room for a back seat. This leaves a lot of open real estate so I'm going to build an audio/visual system in the back.

As far as lighting, I haven't made a decision on the color of the exterior lights, either blue or white. So many decisions!

I was going to use the OEM AUDIO+ System but with the addition of the AirRunner kit I no longer have room for a back seat. This leaves a lot of open real estate so I'm going to build an audio/visual system in the back.

As far as lighting, I haven't made a decision on the color of the exterior lights, either blue or white. So many decisions!

Purple is hella hot.

Jordan

Took the iQ out today to rep for Beat-Sonic at the Import Fashion Car Show in Torrance CA. Had a blast,, lots of great comments on the iQ. For many people it was their first time seeing an iQ in person.

My sponsor roll call...

DSCN0807.jpg

DSCN0806.jpg

DSCN0805.jpg

DSCN0803.jpg

DSCN0813.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

DSCN0809.jpg

Nice shopping list... ;)

Might have to visit torrance more often, usually advoid the area for some reason.

Fish

Naaaaaice .... the car I mean .... :-)

It looks very good Taz. Nice when you can show off the car to like minded people too. Did you inspire anyone to get their own Scion iQ, follow your lead? I think the number 5's look cool, and I really like those wheels, the colour, style and size suit the car.

I once heard that multi spoke alloys look best on an iQ, this proves they don't have to be 'too-multi-spoke.' No offence, but the car also looks like a mock-up as it's so low to the ground in the pics. :hokus-pokus:

Its nice to know he takes his wife everywhere with him David

LOL. Here's my wife...

IMG_3202.JPG

It looks very good Taz. Nice when you can show off the car to like minded people too. Did you inspire anyone to get their own Scion iQ, follow your lead? I think the number 5's look cool, and I really like those wheels, the colour, style and size suit the car. I once heard that multi spoke alloys look best on an iQ, this proves they don't have to be 'too-multi-spoke.' No offence, but the car also looks like a mock-up as it's so low to the ground in the pics. :hokus-pokus:

It will actually sit a little lower once I get the correct tire size on there. I need more of a stretch on the tire so the front wheel well will pass. I may have to have some of the wheel hub shaved as well. It's a 45 offset right now but I could really use a 50 offset. That problem should be corrected in a few weeks.

Taz, are you the one wearing the red/white jumper or the all red. ;)

Fish

Taz, are you the one wearing the red/white jumper or the all red. ;) Fish

We do look very similar, Santa and I.

Must be strange at christmas with no freezing to death or snow or scrapping ice. See , now who is envious?

David

I have to thank my buddy Gene for staying up until 2am finishing the window tint on my iQ. I had to leave for the Wek-Fest car show in San Francisco at 5 am. He did a great job!

DSCN0868.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0853.jpg

DSCN0852.jpg

This is how the iQ looked at the car show..

DSCN0950.jpg

DSCN0946.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0940.jpg

DSCN0953.jpg

Also picked up a few new goodies to install in the next few days..

DSCN0861.jpg

Thanks to O-NEX the iQ is now running 6K HID headlights and 3K HID fog lights along with a cool pair of daytime running lights. I installed all the lights today and I'm very happy with the results.

DSCN0859.jpg

DSCN1030.jpg

DSCN1033.jpg

DSCN1034.jpg

DSCN1051.jpg

DSCN1048.jpg

DSCN1056.jpg

DSCN1055.jpg

DSCN1067.jpg

DSCN1069.jpg

Wow..i must say, normally aftermarket DRL's tend to look absolutely rubbish but i must say yours look incredible! May be tempted to do the same..which lights did you use for the DRL's? Also, how they wired in?

J

Wow..i must say, normally aftermarket DRL's tend to look absolutely rubbish but i must say yours look incredible! May be tempted to do the same..which lights did you use for the DRL's? Also, how they wired in?

J

Thanks for the compliments. I am very happy with the results. I can't even tell you the name of the company that makes them, I can't read the package. LOL. You can find similar types of LED strips on eBay. The big difference is that I got the type that mount the LED so it faces sideways. That allows the light to shine towards the front of the car. They are connected to the "parking" lights.

Bah best not attempt it..Im too scared to take the bumper off let alone mess around with the electrics..some mechanical engineer I am LOL

J

WOW, those DRLs look sweet. Much better than the factory fitted one IMHO.

That is one Awesome looking iQ :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links