Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Old-skool Ride Would You Like?

KPARRIS-JONES

I bought my old school ride and it is sitting in my garage :)

RoverP602_1.jpg

I am waiting for the weather to improve and I'll get the steering box replaced and the brake fluid leak sorted out, once done it will be fully serviced and tuned ready for the Summer B) :P

It might not be to everyone's taste but these cars were the doggie's bits in the late 60's and early 70's with the lovely growl of the V8 Buick pattern engine :thumbsup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Twincam.GTi

• cabcurtains

• Karma Supra

I do like your Rover. Looks stylish, although I would like an MG V8, V8 in what is essentially a packet of peanuts! :lol: a good yarn! :D

for me living in the dream world of cars that i already do, for me it would have to be a 78 ford gran torino, 5.7 v8 i would have it lowered and put racing seats in it and fly around in to for the laugh post-78790-1262727520_thumb.jpg

for me living in the dream world of cars that i already do, for me it would have to be a 78 ford gran torino, 5.7 v8 i would have it lowered and put racing seats in it and fly around in to for the laugh post-78790-1262727520_thumb.jpg

The Gran Torino is so 70's and delicious.... I love it :P There is a guy in my area who has one in the Starsky and Hutch colour scheme.... I am jealous :yes:

No no no, not that colour scheme! :sick: Too popular.

I'd go for a deep metallic black with holographic gold flakes. I have the colour on MLY and it's a beautiful colour! :yes:

:)

There is a GL executive opposite me and it never fails as you say. It's a pure tank in the snow and ice! :yes: :D

Just out of interest I checked out Autotrader UK & e-bay. There wasn't ONE for sale. :(

They only produced the body type of mine between 88 & 92.

Slight correction.................... There were several I found by googling, but in Australia, N.Z. & the far East. Bit far to travel :crybaby:

I don't need one, yet, but it looks as though Scrappage has gotten rid of them.

There is a GL executive opposite me and it never fails as you say. It's a pure tank in the snow and ice! :yes: :D

Just out of interest I checked out Autotrader UK & e-bay. There wasn't ONE for sale. :(

They only produced the body type of mine between 88 & 92.

Slight correction.................... There were several I found by googling, but in Australia, N.Z. & the far East. Bit far to travel :crybaby:

I don't need one, yet, but it looks as though Scrappage has gotten rid of them.

Years of production of the GTi are the same and so they are equally rare. If not then slightly less.... :unsure:

I really want a GL Executive, they do what they should and they do it well with now fuss! :yes: I'd honestly have one over a Veyron! :D

I appreciate an honest car. :)

I have always liked these, makes me feel old when i think they came out 21yrs ago :eek:

alx_bmw_850csi_20061231_5.jpg

The Gran Torino is so 70's and delicious.... I love it :P There is a guy in my area who has one in the Starsky and Hutch colour scheme.... I am jealous :yes:

ah i think the starsky and hutch colours is deadly looking just buy some funky sun glasses and get a perm and ya can be david starsky ha ha , that woulld be my dream old school mobile supposidly you can pick one up in the states for cheap enough just may noty be in great condition, i think it would be a great project to work on, maybe when my bank balance is looking a bit more healthier . . . . . damn recession :P

"What Old-skool Ride Would You Like?, In spirit of the highjacked topic..."

I don't know what the highjacked topic was, but taking the topic heading literally.............................................................

There was this girl who used sit beside me in Primary School :drool::thumbsup:

:lol: :lol:

The topic was about the argument with a chav over a Renault 5 Turbo and a CTS, but people started asking about old=skool rides they liked. So I thought rather than totally destroy the topic, I'd start one discussing them. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links