Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little Shoot...

-T- Sport

Was driving Chris's GT yesterday... Great cars, but I kept banging my knee! Too tall for those damn cars! :lol: Piccies!

FILE0067.jpg

FILE0068.jpg

FILE0070.jpg

FILE0071.jpg

FILE0082-1.jpg

FILE0069.jpg

FILE0072.jpg

FILE0073.jpg

FILE0080.jpg

FILE0081.jpg

:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -T- Sport

• ricc

• KPARRIS-JONES

• cabcurtains

Nice pics :thumbsup:

They are fantastic looking cars, seem to hold their value really well too. It would probably be cheaper buying a T Sport model and the skirts, alloys, springs and new rear spoiler.

Been looking at them myself recently, I just know if I bought one i'd be totally petrified leaving it anywhere lol. My mates T sport Celica sounds a lot more raw than my Corolla TS and the handling seems a lot sharper.

The GT has a far better noise from standard than the Corolla T Sport, no doubt about it. Makes a lovely note. Was nice driving it around as I've wanted one myself for a few years.

Oh and... Buying the skirts, spoiler etc for a T-Sport wont be that much cheaper than buying a GT.... ;) Why? Here's an example... ;)

Hi John,

How you doing?

Got a friend of mine who's just bought a Gen 7 140 VVT-i and he's in love with the GT style rear spoiler. Are you able to get hold of these or are they a tad harder than the TTE stuff?

He'd PM you himself but he's still awaiting activation!

Thanks in advance.

Kearon. :thumbsup:

Hi Kearon

Im sure he is in love with the spoiler, if he gives me £1897.57 he can have one :eek:

yep thats right, Eighteen hundred quid!!!

I'm not holding my breath for the order :wacko::lol:

Cheers

John

Very nice looking cars. Just love the Celica GT wanted a Celica T Sport myself but no good if you got 3 kids, had to go for a Rolla.

Not too sure about T Sports alloys they curve in a bit to much for me remind me a bit of the old tin dustbin lids, no offence man each to his own, love the car just split 50/50 on the wheels.

thanks for the comment FoxX. Moving from the corolla compressor to the celica was obviously a drop down in power, but it more than made up for it with handling and looks (posers car lol)

As for making a tsport into a GT, well that will be costly. The TRD Spoiler alone is £2-3k depending on what dealer you go to. Same with the TRD skirts as they are £500-£1k. Rear TRD valance £500 (mine is a replica for £70 lol). Not sure on the price of the TRD front lip. Wheels your probably looking at about at least £1000, then the springs are probably about the £200 mark. Then there is the suede and leather interior, which is usually a £1800 option from the dealer on other models. So if you want to go that route good luck lol

Hey Kearon, wen did u get ur exhaust done? wot exhaust isit and how much? isit a catback or just silencer?

Hey Kearon, wen did u get ur exhaust done? wot exhaust isit and how much? isit a catback or just silencer?

I was thinking the same ;)

Not sure about those rear lights though :o

Dale - I like the lights, self tinted. :lol: Need to re do 'em as I stuffed one of em up. Also did my side repeaters if you hadn't noticed.

Will - Got the Exhaust done only yesterday. High Flow sports cat & catback from MIJ Performance. Will have a vid up soon :thumbsup:

Dont worry dale, I've already physically repremanded the boy for his rear lights. Mind he enjoyed that bit so I'm not sure it worked.

Ps fatty, wheres your TTE bb living at the moment? :pepsi:

You got it fitted at an angle! Epic JDM :thumbsup:

(Or at least I hope its supposed to be like that..... :unsure::lol: )

Dont worry dale, I've already physically repremanded the boy for his rear lights. Mind he enjoyed that bit so I'm not sure it worked.

:yahoo::yahoo::thumbsup: ;) :lol:

Lol, yes KP it's supposed to be like that.

Ricc, it's currently sat in my downstairs loo waiting for a buyer. There's somebody interested @ £140 atm, i pay postage.

arhh cool, how much did the system cost? it seems like a good job, u hav n e under car pics of the system?

Not yet mate, Will get some when the weather clears up a bit. Snowed here again last night and it's still all over the floor. :lol:

Actually... went and took some while I had a spare few mins, and I now have a wet bottom... :lol:

Pics were taken with my phone from floor level, so I couldn't get under well enough for decent pics, these will have to do until I have it off the floor for one reason or another. Nice stainless is full of cack already :( Darned snow. Haha...

Backbox

31012010200.jpg

Mountings (there's 2 lots of these holding the backbox up)

31012010201.jpg

Rear Section piping

31012010202.jpg

High FLow Cat with what seems to be some sort of shield. :lol:

31012010203.jpg

Middlebox / Silencer / Resonator, whatever the hell it is.. the exhaust aint quiet anyways...

31012010204.jpg

You can get a soggy ***** at Pod and look yourself. lol. Unless the car goes up on a jack at some point I cba taking any more from laying on the floor. :lol:

You can get a soggy ***** at Pod and look yourself. lol. Unless the car goes up on a Jack at some point I cba taking any more from laying on the floor. :lol:

Don't worry yourself!

I understand if you are worried about damaging your back..... :wheelchair: :P ;)

Love the S/S btw. :thumbsup:

Not bothered about my back. It's lugging my fat ***** back off the floor that's the killer. :lol2:

Both cars look great!

I love the look of that MIJ exhaust, axle bend looks massive though but it might just be the angle. I'd like to see some after dyno figures :ph34r:

Bend does seem on the large size, but looking at my TTE box sat there doing nownt it's heading in the same direction. lol.

Least it aint ever gonna hit the axle... lmao.

Not bothered about my back. It's lugging my fat ***** back off the floor that's the killer. :lol2:

:lol: :lol:

Yeh I'd feel the same way if I had your fat *****. :P

Good comeback too! :lol: ;)

After seeing your build thread I think you do have my fat ***** ;) :lol::ph34r:

How loud is the new exhaust compared with the TTE one?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links