Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Birthday Duncerduncs

dave.m

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Have a good one.

PS am I the only member doing this now ? (nearly got missed again)

Happy birthday Duncs, all the very best.. :thumbsup: Stew :group-cuddles: :happybday::happybday::beer::band::cheers::toot::toot:

:toast:

yes congrats from me + wishing all you wish

have a good one

Cheers/Igor

I know a few birthdays, but to be honest yes I mostly rely on you, Is there some way we could get a notification of forthcoming birthdays, or as there are so many members would it be better to abandon it :unsure: so as not to offend anyone who's missed out, personaly I was very surprised + genuinely delighted, when so many people wished me a happy birthday my first year on here + it was thanks to you Dave.. but it doesn't seem fair that the onus to remember seems to have fallen on you, does anyone else have any thoughts on this.. :thumbsup: Stew

I know a few birthdays, but to be honest yes I mostly rely on you, Is there some way we could get a notification of forthcoming birthdays, or as there are so many members would it be better to abandon it :unsure: so as not to offend anyone who's missed out, personaly I was very surprised + genuinely delighted, when so many people wished me a happy birthday my first year on here + it was thanks to you Dave.. but it doesn't seem fair that the onus to remember seems to have fallen on you, does anyone else have any thoughts on this.. :thumbsup: Stew

Actually Stew, if you scroll down to the bottom of this page-

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

You can see every day who's birthday it is.

Ps, I was only moaning because we nearly missed Duncs birthday, UNFORGIVEABLE if that

happened :eek: :eek:

Ps, I was only moaning because we nearly missed Duncs birthday, UNFORGIVEABLE if that

I look when I remember to....... but as Dave is usually on the ball with it......:thumbsup:

Anyway, Happy Birthday :happybday: Have a fine one Duncs :thumbsup:. How's the knee? :unsure:

Actually Stew, if you scroll down to the bottom of this page-

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

You can see every day who's birthday it is.

happened :eek: :eek:

Absolutely agree Dave + no-one was more embarassed than me when we missed yours Dave,I usually have a quick visit on here whilst having my cornflakes about 6am. so will do my best to look although i am sometimes forgetful, Thanks for pointing out where to look + thanks for being the one that remembers I will try to help :thumbsup: Cheers mate Stew

PS what time are the days birthdays posted?

its awakening hour up here, so Happy Birthday DD !!

Shame about England not winning the rugby yesterday but at least Rangers failed to beat Dundee United! So there's something you can remember!

I was away at the Race Retro show for the last umpteen days, I hope you had a good day Bryan :yes: Did you consume any wobble juice during any part of the day? :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks for the best wishes everyone :thumbsup:

Birthday was a bit of a disaster! I'm now over the stomach bug I had earlier in the week (which also affected baby Duncs), but Mrs Duncs woke up with it on Sunday morning! :(

As a result my evening was an Indian meal for one and Dancing on Ice on TV (cant beat a good pair of Willoughby's :lol: )

Thanks for asking about my knee shcm, simple answer is crap! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links