Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1St Post, Quick Hello And Car Spec Etc

Glanza_Sam

Hi all, names Sam, live in Cornwall...

Well iv just bought myself a Glanza turbo after waiting since I 1st passed my test, a whole 6 years later iv managed to get bored of 1.8s, v6s, and lastly economical diesels and heading down the jap tuning line :)

My Glanza is as follows, Silvery blue (I think its got blue in it?) rubbish bailey dump valve, air filter, race leads (which are being replaced) new suspension on its way (standard dampers with Tein 35mm lowering springs) as my last shocks leaked! Weds 14" alloys on Pirelli P6000 rubber, boost gauge, water temp gauge (not working) race clutch, Blitz Nur Spec backbox... thats about it that I can think of.

Have got a fair size list of stuff I want, 1st off is a race manifold and/or decat. Thanks!

100_7715.jpg

BUMP! Wow cheers for all the Hello's.. So much for a website I was told worth joining...

Welcome to the club dude, lovely looking motor you have there. I had a Gt and loved it :thumbsup:

Sorry about the lack of hellos, the general side of this site is awesome but the Starlet areas a bit quiet

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links