Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Deserting ... Sorry

Fluffmeister

I really like the Prius, I am not going to bash it, but it just does not suit my driving "Profile", I have done 10k in 6 months and apart from the less than useless Ipod kit, and dash rattles the car has been flawless. I guess I just miss the extra little bit of ooomph from time to time of a conventional TDi or forced induction car (Last 5 car's have been Turbocharged Petrol or TDi).

I got a great deal at my local Toyota dealer, a very good trade in as my car is sparkling and am picking up a new Avensis TR D4D next week. I will miss the Prius on the town and city commutes, but won't miss it on the 400 mile slogs up to Scotland, where this week for example I averaged 43.6mpg. It is a great car, just not suited for me, I would say it's more a failure of me adapting to the Hybrid driving style.

If anyone is interested I have a couple of bit's which will be advertised for sale, a Brodit Pro Clip (fit's to the left of the front cupholder flap), unused still in the wrapping, and a H9 50W HID kit from Hids4U.

In the 10k I have owned it, one thing I have to say is that it has been one of the most comfortable car's I have ever driven, the seat's have been excellent for me, and it generated a lot of interest amongst friends, and I used to love stalking pedestrians and cyclists, as well as duffing up chaved up corsa's from the light's in power mode.

Thanks folks

Tony

• Like 1

Sorry ro see you go Fluff, i'm assuming you will resurface on the avensis forum... Good luck with the avensis, I went from a 2005 t-spirit avensis to the gen2 and now the gen3, so pretty much the other way from you :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links