Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

bluevortex

I was going to say "Bayerische Mist Wagon" (OK, :unsure: incoming!).

Does make you wonder though. Some people prefer to video something, rather than perhaps giving a lass (admittedly a slightly clueless one) a bit of help. Perhaps then, the "accident" wouldn't have happened. :no:. Perhaps they don't get on. :unsure:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bluevortex

• shcm

• anchorman

• local hero

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does make you wonder though. Some people prefer to video something, rather than perhaps giving a lass (admittedly a slightly clueless one) a bit of help. Perhaps then, the "accident" wouldn't have happened. :no:. Perhaps they don't get on. :unsure:

have a look at this LINK on the same site :eek:

Ah, cute! :)

Now that's what I call smart thinking bears. Inviting a goose around for dinner. I wonder if he knows what's coming? :unsure::lol:

Not so cute after all.....sinister bears :fear:

have a look at this on the same site :eek:

Sigh! Single digit IQ! :no:

However Stew, I think all these ladies need You, your RAV and a towing strap! :thumbsup:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=16a_1178760666

Yes i reckon i could help them out, that yellow hummers a bit suspect it must have been dropped in by Helicopter, the tyres aren't even dirty, I must drive 50,000mls a year and never come across a nubile young lady stuck in mud dressed in a bikini, still i suppose it could happen :drool::drool::unsure: Stew

have a look at this LINK on the same site :eek:

Oh god I can't see the keyboard for tears in my eyes :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I know the tail light bulbs are a bit awkward to get at on that model but that seems a bit rash.

The only unfortunate thing about that was it left that stupid exhaust attached - I would have made damn sure the tow rope was wrapped around that or I would have had to go back for it. :spiteful:

I've got to try to sleep now without thinking about that - cheers Stew!

Well the snow finally arrived in the Midlands this weekend with about 6 inches falling on Saturday.

Gave me chance to go a play with the RAV in anger and i was not dissapointed. The level of grip available with winter tyres is stunning.

Took some shopping over to my folks who live at the top of a VERY steep hill, no car had attempted going up or down (it's a cul-de-sac) so it was virgin snow and the RAV handled the ascent and descent without any issues. Rock & Roll!

Here's some random pics from Saturday...

post-97078-0-20926700-1292846173_thumb.j

post-97078-0-84810000-1292846199_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links