Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash Has Come Up With 3 Warning Messages (Heeelp!)

Seth1

Smiler - Things have changed:

Yesterday, started off from work as usual - beep beep yada yada...looked down (had traveled 100 meters or so - no warning....blimey I thought...but after another 1/2 mile ...High temp - 2wd - then they went off sand the usual came back....

This morning exactly the same thing....so it has been since mid December since I have had no error messages whilst on the move....

If I get chance I will have yet another look and cleanup...just in case ......sounds more and more like our problems are the same

Keep me posted!

Cheers!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiler AS

• Seth1

• shcm

• anchorman

They do.

Was on a 120mile round trip yesterday, (dual carrigeway and city driving) briefly appeared twice but warnings only stayed on for a minute each time and back to normal.

Think it will be next weekend before I get a chance to replace the sensor.

• 1 month later...

Just an update - since the weather has really dried up it has now not been on for almost a week.....So my assumption is that the ABS wire from the sensor to the connection in the car (as in the part that is open to the elements has taken on moisture and shorted out, but with the better weather has dried out...) - thus restoring the signal!

Long term I will see what happens - I might even give the wire a coat of silicone...

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links