Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diesel Prices

rambler

Count yourselves lucky, Labour were planning to raise VAT to 22.5%.

Not diesel I know, but petrol here has vast differences in price at the moment. £123.9 in Morrisons, Tesco down the road £130.9, Sainsbury £124.9. Tesco is more expensive than the BP and Shell stations.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bothwell_buyer

• rambler

• crofter

• anchorman

Do you know....the bizarre thing is,i bought the rav4 because i live out in the sticks,so i was able to get to work come what may.

I cannot afford a property in colchester where i work,so have to drive in from where i live....more fuel.

I cannot afford a property where i live now,as property is too expensive in our village..so live at home still :rolleyes:

Have a word with Chatman, he has probably got a couple of spare cottages on his huuuuge tract of land, although I doubt the rent will be cheap, and you may have to mop out the stables now + again, back on topic I put £158 of diesel in my cab last week :eek::eek::eek: Stew

Unfortunately peeps its gonna go up a hell of a lot more in next 18 mths. I remember a few years ago the petrol dispute and fuel was just over the £1.00 mark. The haulage firms propper kicked off about prices resulting in protests outside refineries etc. So why is this not taking place now in far worse economic times. I reckon the Government has given haulage companies etc, a sweetner on duty so they don`t feel it like us suckers attending the forecourts. I know one thing.... If it was happening in France the roads would be blockaded and protests would be heard..

Do you know....the bizarre thing is,i bought the rav4 because i live out in the sticks,so i was able to get to work come what may.

I cannot afford a property in colchester where i work,so have to drive in from where i live....more fuel.

I cannot afford a property where i live now,as property is too expensive in our village..so live at home still :rolleyes:

Have a word with Chatman, he has probably got a couple of spare cottages on his huuuuge tract of land, although I doubt the rent will be cheap, and you may have to mop out the stables now + again, back on topic I put £158 of diesel in my cab last week :eek::eek::eek: Stew

Hi local hero

Now Mr Chatman lives right out in the sticks (very nice too),but being nearer london than me i reckon that would be even more expensive.:lol: and quite exclusive ;)

Well I thought we paid enough for diesel on the Isle of Man ( just gone up another 1p to £138.9p) but you lads in the Shetlands are a bit ahead of us overhere.

Regards Clare

Students want flogging for the damage they caused. There has to be something better.

I don't agree with them on damaging buildings ( the tax payers will pay for the repairs :angry: )

or fighting the police ( they only do theyr job ) but something more than just talking and complaining has to be done because if we only talk about it the goverment will ignore us as they do now , those fu...rs dont care about none of us they live in different world ( and we are paing for it :ffs: )

ps; All respect to you Anchorman ;)

132 down the road from us for diesel. but can get it for 128 a couple of miles away :)

132 down the road from us for diesel. but can get it for 128 a couple of miles away :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links