Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Corolla Thread

corollat3sport

Hi, just thought i'll show you guys my corolla, it's a 1.4 t3

i bought it when i was 17 just before i passed and have done a few things to it that i would like to show you guys

here's the mods that i have done:

Front strut brace

HID's (8000k)

LED side lights, license plate lights, tail/stop lights & front fog lights

Pioneer CD player

K&N 57i induction kit

Mtec front drilled and grooved disc brakes

Tints all round

T sport Badge at the front :P

T sport alloys

TTE rear spoiler

Anyway here's the car, hope you like it and any comments or opinions or even ideas welcome :)

first when i got it:

41.jpg

42.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

And this is how it is now:

Photo0073.jpg

Photo0056.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0043.jpg

Photo0037.jpg

Photo0028.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

Photo0020.jpg

60.jpg

50.jpg

25.jpg

19.jpg

Photo0071.jpg

Photo0070.jpg

Just a few observations...........(well you did ask)

Fitting a TSport Badge and TSport alloys will not make it a TSport.......so do not kid yourself or others!

Are your headlights "Street Legal"?......(Approved full HID kit....or just dazzzleing replacement high power bulbs)

Your rear number plate is barely up to MOT standards.....(delamination down to the letters can result in a failure)......Far better to get a nice new set of legal plates fitted :thumbsup:

Clean that engine bay up........It does not take too much effort!

Sorry if it is not what you wanted to hear .........You have made a good effort and are obviously proud of your car........Look after it :thumbsup:

Fitting a TSport badge and TSport alloys will not make it a TSport.......so do not kid yourself or others!

Are your headlights "Street Legal"?......(Approved full hid kit....or just dazzzleing replacement high power bulbs)

Your rear number plate is barely up to MOT standards.....(delamination down to the letters can result in a failure)......Far better to get a nice new set of legal plates fitted :thumbsup:

Sorry if it is not what you wanted to hear .........You have made a good effort and are obviously proud of your car........Look after it :thumbsup:

thanks for the observations :)

you see this is my first car and im saving up for the real thing...the t sport, until then i just wana make it look similar to the t sport and i aint kidding no one as its way slower to me and others, its like people buy 3 door civics and make it look like the type r as they cant afford insurance yet, it just gives them a little hope aha

plus insurance is sky high for young drivers like me so its guna be a while until we get type r's and t sport's lol

my HID's are anti glare but i doubt their street legal as i dont have self leveling projectors and the washing thing but many people use these in my area and we dont really get any trouble from police or the MOT stations, they dont blind people however

i have'nt had the car a whole year yet and when i bought it, it had a whole years MOT so i dont really know how it passed the MOT with that license plate, thanks for the heads up though :thumbsup:

the engine bay was really clean and tidy as i cleaned it my self but after the snow it got really dirty, dont know why though, could it be grit and water and other things?

i aint offended by the comments as i asked for opinions and i am proud of it, i do take care of it as much as i can but as im a student dont have enough time for the car to keep it in top condition but still i try my best

Fitting a TSport badge and TSport alloys will not make it a TSport.......so do not kid yourself or others!

Are your headlights "Street Legal"?......(Approved full hid kit....or just dazzzleing replacement high power bulbs)

talk about bursting there bubble looolz,but i agree ,whats with the t sport badges :unsure: and that nakerd plates make sure its up to standard before you post up pics.

Looks like you put a lot of effort into it so :thumbsup: to that!

As already said, bit strange having Tsport badges on it, bit like sticking Ferrari badges on because you want a Ferrari one day.

lookin good mate i like the tints. those lights look awesome! well nice colour

thanks alot mate :D, i bought the strut brace of eBay a while back for £55 i think

as it goes i think this is the one that i got as someone of here recommended it to me so they should get the credit

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Corolla-2002-2007-Front-Strut-Bar-Brace-/200298715688?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ea2bbda28

talk about bursting there bubble looolz,but i agree ,whats with the t sport badges :unsure: and that nakerd plates make sure its up to standard before you post up pics.

in my opinion i like the Badge and i didnt know that the number plate was'nt up to standard, as i know now i will get them both changed soon but thanks for the comments :)

Looks like you put a lot of effort into it so :thumbsup: to that!

As already said, bit strange having Tsport badges on it, bit like sticking Ferrari badges on because you want a Ferrari one day.

cheers mate :)

yeah i get the point of adding a Badge to something that it actually is'nt it but its not totally off like adding a ferrari Badge lol

different people have different opnions and i respect all of them :D

hope you like the rest of the car though :thumbsup:

car looks well mate! nice work!!

thank you very much, hope you dont mind the Badge :P

THE IMPORTANT THING!

It is your car, so you make it to your own liking and do not be upset by any adverse comments

It is much better than many "first cars" and You are right to be proud of it :thumbsup:

cheers for the link mate. was it easy to fit?

yeah it was dead easy, did it myself, all you have to do is unsrew the 3 nuts on the shocks under the hood in the engine bay, put the strut on and put the nuts back on, simple

hope this helps you :)

Just a few observations of your first post 'Red Yaris 54'

There are no approved full H.I.D kits as there 100% illegal to retro fit under UK law. I understand why people fit them. But the benefit is miniscule compared to a correct setup utilising projector lamps as the beam pattern is all over the place.

And i honestly think your entire post/attitude sounded a bit 'holier than thou'

but onto the more important issues would sort your rear plates out mate. The police enjoy pulling people for things like that aswell as being an Mot failure. And if you want t-sport badges use t-sport badges. They look good. :-)

my HID's are anti glare but i doubt their street legal as i dont have self leveling projectors and the washing thing but many people use these in my area and we dont really get any trouble from police or the MOT stations, they dont blind people however

Just as a heads up MOT rules are changing... any car retro fitted with HIDS will instantly fail... so it's either get rid of them or change them every year for the MOT...

Other than that car looks good.... but a T Sport Badge on the front and a T3 Badge on the back??

I don't like cars with the wrong badges on... but yours must surely have a personality complex! Either get a Badge for the back or lose the one on the front!! :lol:

thumbsup.gif

op i hope you aint 1 ov those kids that slit there wrists ,if you are im sure these replies have sent you over the edge lool

There are no approved full H.I.D kits as there 100% illegal to retro fit under UK law. I understand why people fit them. But the benefit is miniscule compared to a correct setup utilising projector lamps as the beam pattern is all over the place.

but onto the more important issues would sort your rear plates out mate. The police enjoy pulling people for things like that aswell as being an Mot failure. And if you want t-sport badges use t-sport badges. They look good. :-)

Not so my friend............The OP asked for comments/criticisms and my comments were honest and genuine advice. Indeed the OP stated that he was not offended by my observations

Your pedantic approach to the HID kits could well be described as "Holier than thou", however the rest of your post repeats the views of mine and others on here

N.B.:I have corrected your self acknowledged spelling error and deleted the duplicate post in order to clean up the thread

op i hope you aint 1 ov those kids that slit there wrists ,if you are im sure these replies have sent you over the edge lool

I doubt it..........as he replied:

i aint offended by the comments as i asked for opinions and i am proud of it

He has also recieved some very useful feedback to his original post :thumbsup:

The whole point of a forum!

In regards to the H.I.D advice given by myself. It was not pedantic. Just my view on a post earlier in the thread.

THE IMPORTANT THING!

It is your car, so you make it to your own liking and do not be upset by any adverse comments

It is much better than many "first cars" and You are right to be proud of it :thumbsup:

thanks, im always welcoming comments from anyone as i learn from them and i find them nice although the car is to my taste

and yes i do agree its a great first car :D

yeah im going to get the plates sorted and i thank everyone who gave and still giving me a heads up on this, it is much appreciated :)

and yeah im going to get the rear t sport Badge also as im still wondering how to take the t3 Badge off?

Just as a heads up MOT rules are changing... any car retro fitted with HIDS will instantly fail... so it's either get rid of them or change them every year for the MOT...

Other than that car looks good.... but a T Sport Badge on the front and a T3 Badge on the back??

I don't like cars with the wrong badges on... but yours must surely have a personality complex! Either get a Badge for the back or lose the one on the front!! :lol:

thumbsup.gif

yeah i will change the HID's every year i guess lol, not too much of a hassle

yeah im going to get a t sport badge for the back but im still kinda confused on how to take the t3 badge off lol

thanks for the comments though mate :)

LMAO nah im cool with this all, different people have different opinions and i respect hem all

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links