Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Corolla Thread

corollat3sport

yeah i would want the front bumper to be smoothened out, but now that you have mentioned metal pressed plates, that has me interested aha

thanks guys

yeah i would want the front bumper to be smoothened out, but now that you have mentioned metal pressed plates, that has me interested aha

thanks guys

the pressed plates are pretty cool.

Make sure you get legal ones though unless you want some unwanted attention from the rozzers and dont mind swapping your plates over for MOT's.

dubmeister are one of the only places that supply legal pressed plates (they have the reflective coating, correct font, post code marked etc)

They are online but since they are made legally you need to supply them with your V5C etc so you can either post it to them or drive to Bridgewater where they're based and pick 'em up!

thanks guys

the pressed plates are pretty cool.

Make sure you get legal ones though unless you want some unwanted attention from the rozzers and dont mind swapping your plates over for MOT's.

dubmeister are one of the only places that supply legal pressed plates (they have the reflective coating, correct font, post code marked etc)

They are online but since they are made legally you need to supply them with your V5C etc so you can either post it to them or drive to Bridgewater where they're based and pick 'em up!

thanks a lot mate :D i would get the legal ones and i wont mind sending off documents to them

again thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

little video i made cause i was bored, hope ya all like it:

• 3 weeks later...

fitted my T sport back box today guys, the sound has improved and the car feels slightly more responsive which is a great result for me not to forget it looks better :D

i would like to thank Madvinegar for the advice and info on the exhaust, i would also like to thank dangermooser for supplying me with the back box thumbsup.gif

here are some pics:

Photo0004.jpg

Photo0001.jpg

Photo0002.jpg

looking good fella, that number plate looks like its had better days :rolleyes:

thanks guys, yeah im going to change the plate as soon as possible, everyone's been telling me aha

thanks again thumbsup.gif

• 3 months later...

I've changed the number plates for those who were concerned about it :)

and here is a quick pic as its one of my favourites...... don't ask me why laugh.gif

Paint.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I installed my foot well LED's and i think they look good with the green dash and CD player and matches them well

Photo0004-1.jpg

Hey, looks nice ;)

Could u also show some pics of how u did the speedo lights? :P

Or were they stock also green?

Grtz

Hey, looks nice ;)

Could u also show some pics of how u did the speedo lights? :P

Or were they stock also green?

Grtz

Thanks man

the speedo lights are stock green and the red needles, also so is the whole interior stock green

looks real nice at night :)

Hey.

Oh ok, because my lights are stock white, with red needles, and all my other interior lights are blue now, so that's the only last thing i'd like to change into blue :P

But thanks anyway ;)

Grtz

Hey.

Oh ok, because my lights are stock white, with red needles, and all my other interior lights are blue now, so that's the only last thing i'd like to change into blue :P

But thanks anyway ;)

Grtz

no worries man and all the best

Updates coming soon:

Apiro heat shield

Polished aluminium intake pipe

Paint the strut bar mounts red

Mainly focusing on making the engine bay look better

Any ideas are most welcome :)

going to look good mate :thumbsup:

how about a billet oil cap, can be had quite cheap on e bay

oil caps

oil catch tank

catch tank

some coloured over hoses

hose's

Thanks mr-p, im defo going to opt for the oil cap as they are well cheap and should make a good improvement on the engine bay :)

would this be ok:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260761946948?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_856wt_952

hoses have also got my interest but catch tank? where do they go? what are they? im really confused helpsmilie.gif

all very nice but i dont agree with the blue led sidelights and number plate lights but its not my car i cant say what to do :P as for hids ive found you dont get much trouble with them apart from when an officer claims they are rally bulbs ive had to pop the bonnet pull the lights out show him the kitemarked ballist just to prove my point before i now use 3k hids (deep yellow) and i dont have any trouble what so ever with them not to bright not to dark, perhaps next you should play with the suspension lower it down abit. remember to do your car how you want though these are just my thoughts :) it looks nices keep it up

Luke

all very nice but i dont agree with the blue led sidelights and number plate lights but its not my car i cant say what to do :P as for hids ive found you dont get much trouble with them apart from when an officer claims they are rally bulbs ive had to pop the bonnet pull the lights out show him the kitemarked ballist just to prove my point before i now use 3k hids (deep yellow) and i dont have any trouble what so ever with them not to bright not to dark, perhaps next you should play with the suspension lower it down abit. remember to do your car how you want though these are just my thoughts :) it looks nices keep it up

Luke

thanks Luke for your input

my sidelights and license plate lights are ice white and not really that blue lol

and yeah i do want to get the car lowered as it looks like a 4x4

but yeah thanks man for having a look :)

oil caps

oil catch tank

catch tank

some coloured over hoses

hose's

Thanks mr-p, im defo going to opt for the oil cap as they are well cheap and should make a good improvement on the engine bay :)

would this be ok:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260761946948?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_856wt_952

hoses have also got my interest but catch tank? where do they go? what are they? im really confused helpsmilie.gif

taht oil cap should be right mate

the catch can basically does what it says instead of the crankcase gases being passed back through the combustion process and re used to burn of any oil and other contaminates it goes to the catch can and the oil is stored there. obviously re using these gases with all the contaminates from the engine is not good if you want the best burn and maximum efficency from the engine :thumbsup:

oil caps

oil catch tank

catch tank

some coloured over hoses

hose's

would this be ok:

http://www.ebay.co.u...49#ht_856wt_952

taht oil cap should be right mate

the catch can basically does what it says instead of the crankcase gases being passed back through the combustion process and re used to burn of any oil and other contaminates it goes to the catch can and the oil is stored there. obviously re using these gases with all the contaminates from the engine is not good if you want the best burn and maximum efficency from the engine :thumbsup:

oh right, that's pretty cool then

so which one will fit my corolla and where do they go and also how do i fit it?

sorry for all the questions but im new to this laugh.gif

Ive had a look and im gonna fit one, as ive seen inside my manifold an its minging, it'll be coming off for a clean soon.

Once you fitted your catch tank clean your throttle body and flap.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links