Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Corolla Thread

corollat3sport

did my rear lights JDM style, not fully complete as they are too bright but here's a pic:

jdmtail3.jpg

I will post the taillight things here, cuz it's for your car haha :)

Those special bulbs, with double contact, they have got an input for 5 watts, and one for 25 or 27 watts (don't know it exactly).

The 25/27 watts are the brightest, so that's the input for the brake light (when u brake it will light up brighter).

The 5 watts input is for the normal taillight (which is not so bright as the brake :) )

So, i did a fast shedule in paint :P

tail.png

Example of the special double input bulbs (u can see 2 connections at the bottom) :

t5ba15d.jpg

This is the easy way to do it, I was stupid and did it in a total different way, with resistors and diodes, poor me :D

About the US front indicators: u can order them on the following website, costs 40euro (about 30-35 GBP), and u can even choose the brightness of them with a switch ;)

http://www.uslights.nl/

Grtz

looks quality mate well done. looks very hard and not even worth attempting for me. will you have to chasnge them back for MOT?

I will post the taillight things here, cuz it's for your car haha :)

Those special bulbs, with double contact, they have got an input for 5 watts, and one for 25 or 27 watts (don't know it exactly).

The 25/27 watts are the brightest, so that's the input for the brake light (when u brake it will light up brighter).

The 5 watts input is for the normal taillight (which is not so bright as the brake :) )

So, i did a fast shedule in paint :P

tail.png

Example of the special double input bulbs (u can see 2 connections at the bottom) :

t5ba15d.jpg

This is the easy way to do it, I was stupid and did it in a total different way, with resistors and diodes, poor me :D

About the US front indicators: u can order them on the following website, costs 40euro (about 30-35 GBP), and u can even choose the brightness of them with a switch ;)

http://www.uslights.nl/

Grtz

cheers mate for all the info and pics, im going to get a bulb holder with two points for that double point bulb and connect it to the brake and tail light line which will make it work fine and then disconnect it and reconnect the fog light when my car goes in for the MOT :thumbsup:

again thanks for everything :D

and oh yeah im so sorry for posting this on your topic, how stupid of me

looks quality mate well done. looks very hard and not even worth attempting for me. will you have to chasnge them back for MOT?

lmao its quite easy actually once you get all the help ever needed from noedel so credit goes to him and his awesome ride

and yeah im going to change them back for the MOT which is next month :(

Haha no need to credit me or something, but thanks :lol:

If I can find a double contact bulb holder myself, I'm also going to change it that way, alot easier than now :P

No problem for doing it in my topic, it's a forum you know ;)

Grtz, and good luck mate!

aha cheers mate

im going to head over to the scrap yard and see if i can get hold of some double point holders, makes life so much more easier as right now i cant connect the wires to the light bulbs, its impossible for me :(

thanks again dude :thumbsup:

You should go proper JDM mate. Make your fogs amber, if you need to buy some tints, hit me up, my mate Kibz sells some for £3.

BTW, theres a garage in Coventry called Ruhel's LTD, they're selling SR manifolds, they make a great sound like PHWOARRR! Propper enihh.

Oh and you should put a decal on your car saying 'ADEEL HEADBUTT', its the new craze these days. Everyone has one on their Corollas.

Peace.

-Shamira AFC.

That's his personal choice I think.

I just stickered mine, there will always be people pro and contra :P

:o

anyway JDM is the way to go mate. defo

+1 ! :D

• Like 1

yup JDM all the way

Hmmm where was that comment from noedel? adeel headbutt and shamira afc? tints for £3 :o

you sure you aint losing it noedel aha

love the stickers on your though, proper jokes lol

cheers jamesc99 for the comment

I'm trying to catch up progress on my 1.4 with yours :D definatly need some tints for summer. Do the tint films stay on nicely? Iv always imagined they will end up like a phone screen protector all bubbly and the edges peeling off after a while

I'm trying to catch up progress on my 1.4 with yours :D definatly need some tints for summer. Do the tint films stay on nicely? Iv always imagined they will end up like a phone screen protector all bubbly and the edges peeling off after a while

aha no worries mate, slowly does it lol

well mines has been on nearly a year now and they are fine, if you get them done properly they should be good, good luck with the car though :thumbsup:

yup JDM all the way

Hmmm where was that comment from noedel? adeel headbutt and shamira afc? tints for £3 :o

I quoted his comment, so he changed his comment after I quoted him :P

Grtz

yup JDM all the way

I quoted his comment, so he changed his comment after I quoted him :P

Grtz

aha lets just hope him all the best, so noedel? have you lowered your car anymore :P

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, my easter holidays are here which means i get time off college, yay! aha

anyways i was wondering if anyone could help me on some wind deflectors?

i want them for my car but i do not know if i should get all 4 or just the front 2?

and where can i get some nice ones? (not those massive ones that take all your window up lol) some sleek ones that make the car look JDM type

thanks in advance guys!

your looking for team hekos mate. I think just front look best. have not been keen on them but starting to like them atm. especially now summers here and I want windows down all the time. lol

your looking for team hekos mate. I think just front look best. have not been keen on them but starting to like them atm. especially now summers here and I want windows down all the time. lol

lol yh windows need to be down in summer aha

will just the front ones look ok on a 5 door?

are these any good:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190372675624&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

thanks again sizzla :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...

Gave the car a quick wash and a few mods, any comments much appreciated :D

xfhg.jpg

sdgt.jpg

rtdgbf.jpg

q23grgbv.jpg

hgc.jpg

gtdegg.jpg

erfbvfvf.jpg

786.jpg

89t6tgf.jpg

45ge.jpg

42rf.jpg

7t6ytgh.jpg

5ythb.jpg

4trf.jpg

Looking good, love the shine :thumbsup:

Looking good, love the shine :thumbsup:

thank you very much :D

Lttle update:

finished the yellow fog lights:

jdmfog4.jpg

jdmfog3.jpg

JDM sticker:

jdmsticker4.jpg

jdmsticker2.jpg

also can i get some opinions on which plates i should buy for the front of my car?

import:

importplate2.jpg

or....

standard square:

squareplate2.jpg

hope you guys like it and opinions are welcome

Looks good.

With regard to the number plates I would just get standard ones mate.

I understand the attraction to the import / square type plates but they look a bit crap unless you have the UK plate recess in the bumper filled and smoothed to suit. all comes down to how much you wanna spend!

Maybe get a set of the standard length metal pressed plates instead?

Looks good.

With regard to the number plates I would just get standard ones mate.

I understand the attraction to the import / square type plates but they look a bit crap unless you have the UK plate recess in the bumper filled and smoothed to suit. all comes down to how much you wanna spend!

Maybe get a set of the standard length metal pressed plates instead?

+1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links