Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ferrari Bodykit

Daron

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulydixon

• Yarisboy

• Dame

• Jimlad

dude... u have a saxo ???? :P

lol... I'm driving one at the moment as a courtesy car..... they are not good !!!

Why do saxos always wanna race me im not interested in that its sad 4 me if I win or lose

children, trying to start argements.

knowlson:i actually like that corolla, my friend has a black 106 gti on whit wheels, always like that look!

jimlad: lol, what kind have they lumped you with? i love it when i get a 1.1 5 door "desire" LMFAO @ the irony...

Why do saxos always wanna race me im not interested in that its sad 4 me if I win or lose

i think you'll find mate 99.9% of saxo drivers are !Removed!, sad fact of life.

they also wear alot of burberry....

I thought that was nova drivers lol

hmmm, perhaps you weren't as much of a ***** as I first thought paulydixon.... at least you are self aware to the saxo stereotypes

then again...

hmmmmm thats the furio mate, they suck like a bancock ho they do.

your lucky if you aint got the one with red seatbelts, when i get those i make a point of driving without it on.

red clashes with everthing....

Saxo owners up my way are actually a decent bunch and respect the more powerful cars. In my experience ive found 99% of Subaru Impreza owners are arrogant and they really do beleive they own the fastest car on the planet...funnily enough ive yet to be impressed by a single one... and believe me there is absolute sh1tloads of em up in Scotland. And the burberry look is catching on fast with em too unfortunatley...who woulda thought eh? Another class jap ride image %$(ed by bams.

I wanted a nova when I was 15 im now 31 so the attraction has long gone

I can't understand why anyone would want to spend so much on the bodykit to try to make it look like another car !?

( happy now nicola ? :) )

serious question, why's that mate?

just because its fashionable to hate them or do you have a reason?

I'm driving one at the moment.... not fun to drive at all.

i hate driving the ****ters, really cant base your opinion of a saxo on a 1.1 desire.

i can be honest and say i like driving MR2 turbo's, i'd never have a go at them after a go in a 2ltr coupe, you have to drive the best the range has to offer before passing sentance.

i like my vts, its a good laugh driving it. that said when the free insurance ends its going!

174_7403-vi.jpg

thats a spankly good car in that pic and who is that s*x on legs with the sensable jumper on!!! he is dreamy!!

To redirect the post on the original topic:

Ferrari 355 great car but far too damn expensive for what they are. Much better drivers cars about than that for the price. It is an image more than anything else and I for one dont want to look like the local lottery winner. Ferrari 355 = tacky.

MR2 355 replicas..every1 has a right to mod the car they like. OK you may not like it but dont HATE on the people that do it. I dislike Vielside kits but that doesnt mean ill beat on the chap whos got it on his car. I wouldnt personally fit a 355 kit on my 2 but if done right they are nice. (to look at ..not own :) )

Paulydixon what car you thinking gettin next after you punt your saxo?

With all the money I could potentially have spent on a 355 bodykit...

If I wasn't happy with the way an MR2 looked...

I'd buy a mid 90s TVR Chimera. :thumbsup:

*Can opened - Worms everywhere*

I agree with pizza boy, theres absolutely no point in "hating" what someone wants to do to their car just cos you cant stand the sight of it. Doesnt mean that you gotta act like you like it of course - polite critisism is the key i think, so less of the :eek: :arrgg-matey: :wacko: :censor: and more of the lines along "not my cup of tea at all" i think.

Neither would i spend all that money on a ferrari bodykit, that car is his and he can do whatever the smeg (sorry been watching too many red dwarf episodes) he wants to do to it! If he had a dream to one day make his car look like a ferrari355 and then he goes and does it..and hes pleased with it then thats an achievement and thats what i personally rate people for,even if its nothing id ever do. Most of us wanna make our cars personal in our own little way - theirs jimlad out there making his mr2 into one deadly beast of a car lol,theres people who wanna drastically change the look of the car and then theres the people who wanna keep their car stock cos they love the look of it. At the end of the day it doesnt matter to anyone else what the hell you wanna do to it. The only person it matters to is you, the owner.

*GROUP HUG* :group-cuddles: lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links