Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Updated Piccys

Jimlad

Here's some updated piccys of me motor. Note no Front and rear splitters !!

They weren't in the package with the bumper from MTTE which I thought they would have been. Will have to get onto them. Although the front bumper IS very low already.

MTTE... where me splitters ?

newcar1.jpg

newcar2.jpg

newcar3.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• JappyBeast

• russell

• gordypix

looks well nice,with a splitter that things gonna be well low,

i have a bomex front and it catches on every thing.

looks awesome mate, totally different to the pic you had in your sig ages ago! good work :drool::thumbsup:

Hell yes....for AGE'S that's all I could picture it as, now it LOOKS more like something putting down the power your making ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I REALLY like those skirts.

I'm not sure they'd look right on my car though - I'm planning to leave it pretty much standard. What ya think?

you know I love your mr2 jim, top job :)

I think you should get some pictures in better light conditions though to really show off the new paint job, so we can appreciate it properly :thumbsup:

Bluddy ell that looks so damn good!!!! Well done m8 thats one of the best 2s ive seen in a while. The wheels really compliment the look nice one :thumbsup:

Oi Jimlad!! Is that a new bird in the car? Damn you work fast :lol:

Looking the dogs bits there fella...

I aint a real big fan of Red MR2's... but thats an exception!... nice work! :thumbsup:

Looking good! Cant wait to see it in the flesh!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo getting those skirts this month! Cant wait.

very nice jim, im lovin those skirts.

only criticism i would mention is i feel the foglights look a little lost way back in the recesses of that extremely nice bumper!

but im sure a man with your fanatical enthusiasm and cash will sort it! :thumbsup:

p.s u didnt reply to pizza - so who is the girly then?

Very nice Jimlad, Looks well.

I have a mould now for the fins that go on the front of the skirts.

Russ

looking good jim - bet your well chuffed..... still no lights i see!!!!

Whats the quality of the paint job like????

Very nice Jimlad, Looks well.

I have a mould now for the fins that go on the front of the skirts.

Russ

got any pics ???

Bluddy ell that looks so damn good!!!! Well done m8 thats one of the best 2s ive seen in a while. The wheels really compliment the look nice one :thumbsup:

Oi Jimlad!! Is that a new bird in the car? Damn you work fast :lol:

the bird in the car is me old one... no I'm not back with her and have no plans on getting back with her. Simply the car was where I used to live and she wanted to come and see it.

Oh... and I do have a new bird tho.... I work fast... :D

looking good jim - bet your well chuffed..... still no lights i see!!!!

Whats the quality of the paint job like????

the paint job is very good ... chuffed with it.

The scoop is catching on the bootlid, but I'll get them to sort that in the near future. It's not catching all that bad really. Only other thing not 100% happy with is the bumper, a little gappy in places but it still looks good. Oh... and I keep catching it on things... doh !! I like the black mesh on the bumper and scopp tho... looks good. It has also been totally de-badged which looks nice also.

Very happy with it... I've had so many people stop and stare at it since I got it painted. Someone said to me when I got out the car last night... " that's a bit of a pulling machine is it not. " .... lol

As for the lights, they were gonna be fitted today, but it wont stop bluddy raining up here in ruddy scotland... God damn !!

Also those pics aren't that good because of the lighting conditions. When I got out of the car last night in the dark with some bright lights on it, it looked <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing amazing !

:lol: Blimey Jim........put your elbows/arms close to your body when taking photos - it helps keep the camera steady and doesnt look as daft when you cast a wicked shadow....... :lol:

:lol: Blimey Jim........put your elbows/arms close to your body when taking photos - it helps keep the camera steady and doesnt look as daft when you cast a wicked shadow....... :lol:

lol.... will remember that next time !

Now ya just need a bikini clad babe sprawled across the bonnet......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links