Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Somebody Buy This And Save It!

Tibs

tbh i dont wanna go mental with chavving this one up so cant see many changes being made. Although i do fancy a turbo in the future :) Would like some sideskirts too and the WRC spoiler on it. But apart from that its staying the way it is. Im from Brechin if you know where that is lol. Like haf hour north of Dundee. You live Scotland aswell?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steven91

• PaulinhoT

• So I bought a G6R

• Tibs

I will also get pics up today or tomorrow sometime. Need to get the toothbrush out first! White alloys aint friendly with brake dust.

Paulinhot. With your TTE suspension do you find the front quite bouncy? Its maybe just me because i went from a pretty solid corsa before?

awww :) Bathgate aint too far lol. So i bought a G6R did you just buy yours off of auto trader? because there was one the exact same as your pic?

Yes mate, that's where I got it. There's just something about these little rollas, they're great! After driving a lowered one, I couldn't handle one on a daily basis but if its just for cruzin' about it's fine. I've got too many speedbumps round my way :-<

Sup guys. Just signed up on here tonight after buying my 1st ever toyota and its great. Your never gonna guess what one it is though ;) Pretty freaky i found it on here lol. Went from a chavved up corsa to this :).

corollanew.jpg

:yahoo: Welcome to TOC.Good to see the 'rolla got bought by an enthusiast.Looking forward to following the posts on this one :)

Nice one pal, if this gets "chavved up" you'll be getting lynched :lol:

Sup guys. Just signed up on here tonight after buying my 1st ever toyota and its great. Your never gonna guess what one it is though ;) Pretty freaky i found it on here lol. Went from a chavved up corsa to this :).

corollanew.jpg

Spooky!

So glad that someone has got it that looks like might look after it.

Looked like a pretty good base when I saw it. Where was it advertised?

Hope you look after it and that we get to see more of it.

Paulinhot. With your TTE suspension do you find the front quite bouncy? Its maybe just me because i went from a pretty solid corsa before?

I find my suspension a little on the soft side (for me (but hard compared to most cars)), I also tend to get mid corner bounce at speed, if I didn't know better I would of thought my spring had been cut, but they haven't as I've looked.

Tomorrow I will measure from the ground to the top of the wheel arch, as I do think it's been lowered a little :thumbsup:

Im sure TTE suspension is only lowered by like 15 or 30mm i think. Im going to make a project thread thingy on here if i can find it so you guys can keep up to date with it :) Gonna get a hand wash and polish today anyway.

I think the TTE suspension is lower, just been out and checked mine:

Rear is 59cm's

Front is 58cm's

Now I took this measurement from the ground through the center of the wheel to the arch (pic included). It will be interesting to see what everyone elses is.

Wheel-1.jpg

Ill check mine too but its totally piddling down with rain so ca be assed ha!

Paul, I thought I'd told you not to post up pics of your car unless it was clean!!!! :thumbsup:

I'll be able to check mine this weekend as well.

Paul, I thought I'd told you not to post up pics of your car unless it was clean!!!! :thumbsup:

I'll be able to check mine this weekend as well.

I'm always after that WRC look lol..

mine is 57 rear and 60 front

That's interesting, your car is running more rake angel, which should make it turn in pretty quick :thumbsup:

i just have the standard exhaust on mine. What is the TTE exhaust like? does it have a tone or is it just a different system

i just have the standard exhaust on mine. What is the TTE exhaust like? does it have a tone or is it just a different system

Here's what my TTE exhaust looks like:

TTEexhaust.jpg

My TTE replica is 58cm front, 58cm rear - perfectly balance! :yahoo:

:rolleyes:

lol

is there any difference in sound? from the standard one to the TTE one?

Have the same but in black color,wanna buy that wing,write me if u want sell it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links