Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back In The Fold Or Back In The Fray.............

anchorman

Look in the manual and you will see that the yellow plugs under the seat have a shorting pin to make the system think they are still attached. In any case the battery should be disconnected for a brew while the capacitors discharge. I suspect getting a smack in the gob by a side air bag is not the nicest of experiences let alone going to the dealer for new parts with a black eye.

Sorry Anchs, but that explanation is inaccurate or slightly misleading in more than one area.

So what is the score .... Do I have to do anything other than disconnect the Battery ?? Its in My plan to remove the seats and the centre console and tyr to find and hopefully cure theses !Removed! annoying noises...

I have been known to sell a car if I cannot cure noises as for some reason I just simply cannot live with them :angry: :angry: :angry:

Charlie, come up to Manchester and drive my Cab for a few hours :yes: Then get in your Rav, and you will think you've died and gone to heaven :thumbsup: Stew

Many Years ago when My Dad was alive He had a Taxi Company in Worcester and I would on occasion drive the odd evening shift in an old FX4........ I hope they have come on a little since then ?? In those days I had three jobs !! I worked full time as a Foreman for a roofing Company . I did a bit for the old Man. And I did three shifts a week on the doors.. Different now with most Young folk struggling to find one job.. I least liked the taxi work though !!

Look in the manual and you will see that the yellow plugs under the seat have a shorting pin to make the system think they are still attached. In any case the battery should be disconnected for a brew while the capacitors discharge. I suspect getting a smack in the gob by a side air bag is not the nicest of experiences let alone going to the dealer for new parts with a black eye.

Sorry Anchs, but that explanation is inaccurate or slightly misleading in more than one area.

So what is the score .... Do I have to do anything other than disconnect the Battery ?? Its in My plan to remove the seats and the centre console and tyr to find and hopefully cure theses bloody annoying noises...

I have been known to sell a car if I cannot cure noises as for some reason I just simply cannot live with them :angry: :angry: :angry:

Charlie, come up to Manchester and drive my Cab for a few hours :yes: Then get in your Rav, and you will think you've died and gone to heaven :thumbsup: Stew

Good point from LH, and I think there is always an element of "familiarity breeds discontent" and we all start to look and listen for faults which may well have been present all along. Misunderstand not though....recent temperature changes have brought back some FAMILIAR noises from last winter. I will just wait until Scottish weather heats back up again....ok....I will put up with the noises for ever instead.....

Big Kev :lol:

And it looks even better in the flesh - just want a ride in it now - was surprised when passing on Sunday to see it in the drive as I had parked next to the KIA last Thursday at the station - will not say here what what was wrong with the little KIA but it looked a bit sad !!

Guy

Long time no speak from the Hoovie here :(

Looks good, Don. Interesting that you couldn't stay away from having a RAV4 for long in the end. I have just (around an hour ago) come back from a Test Drive in a XT-R demonstrator and got the salesman looking for '10 Reg or later ones for me.

After 18 months with the Qashqai, I found that while it is a totally competent car and has lots of goodies it is just not interesting to drive, so I think like you it may be time to return to the fold

Long time no speak from the Hoovie here :(

Looks good, Don. Interesting that you couldn't stay away from having a RAV4 for long in the end. I have just (around an hour ago) come back from a Test Drive in a XT-R demonstrator and got the salesman looking for '10 Reg or later ones for me.

After 18 months with the Qashqai, I found that while it is a totally competent car and has lots of goodies it is just not interesting to drive, so I think like you it may be time to return to the fold

TWO of you back in the fold!!!! FANTASTIC NEWS - it feels like Christmas has come early :yahoo:

Now we have to work on Clare next.

Seriously Guys, it truly is the best possible news.

Chris, don,t speak too soon I,m working on it, it might take a few months but after the great one and Hoovie returning to the fold ( although Anchs never left really), I,m on the look out for one. It just takes a little longer on island as they don,t come up for sale very often.

Buy the way Hoovie welcome home!!!!!!

Now must get back to Toyota,s used Rav 4 section

Regards Clare

Chris, don,t speak too soon I,m working on it, it might take a few months but after the great one and Hoovie returning to the fold ( although Anchs never left really), I,m on the look out for one. It just takes a little longer on island as they don,t come up for sale very often.

Regards Clare

NOW, that really would be a result :thumbsup:

Regards Clare

Goes withoot saying, Clara....if you see one in the northern part of the UK mainland and yer flyin' in fur tae see, just shout for airportational transferrification.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

2nd Volunteer for transportation... Or looking at anything within range which is quit a but given My trekking up and down country .... :thumbsup:

2nd Volunteer for transportation... Or looking at anything within range which is quit a but given My trekking up and down country .... :thumbsup:

Sounds like you should just post where you want to go Clare - you might get killed in the rush though!

You see now why i,m a founder member of the Charlie and Big Kev appreciation society. Although I,ve never met them I feel as though I,ve known them for years, and that applies to everybody on this great forum.

I,m now scouring all Toyota dealers in the north of the UK, don,t care how long it takes I,ll get one.

Humbled Clare :thumbsup:

You see now why i,m a founder member of the Charlie and Big Kev appreciation society. Although I,ve never met them I feel as though I,ve known them for years, and that applies to everybody on this great forum.

I,m now scouring all Toyota dealers in the north of the UK, don,t care how long it takes I,ll get one.

And if you fly in to Manchester airport i will take you anywhere you want :yes: At A discount!!!!! :thumbsup: Stew

PS seriously, if you really want a Rav maybe Kingo might be able to help :unsure:

And if you fly in to Manchester airport i will take you anywhere you want :yes: At A discount!!!!! :thumbsup: Stew

PS seriously, if you really want a Rav maybe Kingo might be able to help :unsure:

Kingo is currently to be found sipping cocktails on some exotic island Clare so you might need to wait a couple of weeksthumbsup.gif

Kingo is currently to be found sipping cocktails on some exotic island Clare so you might need to wait a couple of weeksthumbsup.gif

Wot, he's in IOM :rolleyes:

Kingo must be spending the profits on all those "Chips" me and BK have sold for him :shutit: Stew

Kingo must be spending the profits on all those "Chips" me and BK have sold for him :!Removed!: Stew

Yeh I saw him coming out of the CHIP shop at Bognor Regis yesterday .............. :wacko:

He,s defo not in the IOM,we have great problems with the Ferry getting to and from the island at the moment. My mate went to see Riyahna at the MEN in Manchester on Monday and still hasn,t got back on island yet. He,s (Kingo) in Antigua as we speak,lying half naked on the beach!!!!!!

Regards Clare

He,s defo not in the IOM,we have great problems with the Ferry getting to and from the island at the moment. My mate went to see Riyahna at the MEN in Manchester on Monday and still hasn,t got back on island yet. He,s (Kingo) in Antigua as we speak,lying half naked on the beach!!!!!!

Regards Clare

I'm saying no more......................................................... ;) ;)

Regards Clare

Aw ffs Clare....now going about muttering "fluffy bunnies" over and over in ma heid, trying to get that picture of Kingo on the beach out of ma mind. He'll be splashing water over the natives of Antigua and calling himself John the Partsist.....

Big Kev :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links