Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ice Warning

Hoovie

but a bit advanced, with sound module. door chime? well, i am not an electrician, but i am sure that something like this should exist for 12V. shcm?

99% certain the sounder is in the instrument pack itself, so unless you want to hack the pack about, it's not going to be easy for somebody not used to that sort of thing.

As for multiple warnings, I'm fairly certain it only applied to about the first 9-12 months of production. Later vehicles appear to only give one warning per journey (ignition cycle). Perhaps there is a pack software update, but I don't remember a TSB or anything.

i mean the hw change. i think that the current is coming to the beeper, so can we replace the beeper with something with the nicer sound, but the same resistance?

i will go to mr toy one day to ask him. or is there any other volunteer? i think and i hope that it can be adjusted with software. maybe mr T will know.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoovie

• Davrav

• anchorman

• jedi134

A bit off topic but did i read somewhere recently that toyota was going to fit bmw engines to some of their vehicles?

A bit off topic but did i read somewhere recently that toyota was going to fit bmw engines to some of their vehicles?

a bit?? :lol::rolleyes:

:mellow: P'raps he's thinking maybe BMW will let Toyota use their 'BONG' sounder too - it's a lot easier on the ear

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links