Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My E11

Littlenicky

That is sooo cool. And thumbs up for jari for replying with a picture :thumbsup: would love to be in the presence of these cars, let alone drive one :)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Littlenicky

• PaulinhoT

• Steven252

• wolfiehere

Few more of Jari's Corolla

11_4_200920141.jpg

Corolla209.jpg

Corolla2012.jpg

Corolla2010.jpg

Thats really great, love looking at the WRC version of the E11.. it gives me lots of ideas i.e. monster sized carbon air box :) nom nom.

This is going in mine but its fibre glass not carbon fibre.

IMG_0293.jpg

Oh that looks nice, do you know if Toyota have any parts left for the WRC's ? as I would love some carbon parts for mine, i.e. wing mirrors, air box, headlights etc

We have the mold for the above air box which is off the wrc st185 also have the molds for the wing mirrors , will take a pic for you but I've got a feeling to have them made in Carbon Fibre is a tad expensive. Looking at about £200 for the air box in fibreglass

That looks great :thumbsup:

Really lovingthe way this cars progressing!

Unfortunately haven't had the time to do anything on it last week as have been getting the 165 finished off , some nice photos of it on the Facebook page , decals look great IMO although customer is whining and being a bit petty about it. He had some great news though today , he needs a new wiring loom as the original is fubar :)

nice build thread :thumbsup:

Thought you might like it Wolfie now ***** off and finish that rollcage.

A bit more work on the rollcage.

DSCF0963.jpg

My ECU

DSCF0964.jpg

Saw this on facebook, loving the updates :)

Very nice little collection of updates, do you think the rear cross bar would work on its own in my E11 ?

Very nice little collection of updates, do you think the rear cross bar would work on its own in my E11 ?

It would dude :)

The only problem is you will have to cut up the rear side mouldings to fit one :(

Yeah very true, I can live with that. What about the other side, i.e. the inner wheel arch ? would I need to treat that after welding ?

Yeah very true, I can live with that. What about the other side, i.e. the inner wheel arch ? would I need to treat that after welding ?

You would need to remove the thin 1mm tin covering the strut, then remove the tar backing off the strut thats behind the tin.

Then you could weld it in place, etch prime the weld and bar and spray it your colour code.

You would need to remove the thin 1mm tin covering the strut, then remove the tar backing off the strut thats behind the tin.

Then you could weld it in place, etch prime the weld and bar and spray it your colour code.

How do the shocks attach to the car? Is it a 2 bolt job through the strut/shell or a rubber cone with a single bolt at the top of the strut?

If its the first (2 bolt) im wondering if a civic rear strut brace could be modified to fit

Thanks for the tips, I will look into getting a tube, what size is yours ?

How do the shocks attach to the car? Is it a 2 bolt job through the strut/shell or a rubber cone with a single bolt at the top of the strut?

If its the first (2 bolt) im wondering if a civic rear strut brace could be modified to fit

its attached with 3 12mm bolts

we are using 40mm tubing with 2.5mm wall on the rear strut brace

its attached with 3 12mm bolts

Think ill pop my rear covers off and see if theres an alternative "bolt on" kit that can be moddifed for us road users :)

More work on the rollcage

DSCF0965.jpg

DSCF0966.jpg

DSCF0967.jpg

:thumbsup:

I like the use of the string to decicate how long the bar needs to be cut, such a good idea :)

This chassis is going to be rather nice :) looking good.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links