Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tidy Up

anchorman

I've moved the 2AD engine guide into 4.3 section of the Tech hints and tips and also the Service Data Sheets.

What does everyone think about DMF's? Should I move them into the 4.2 section?

It just saves scrolling down the page every time you open the RAV page.

Moving it looks like a good idea to me Don, That list at the beginning of the forum was getting pretty long. Would some sort of "index of problems - all models" be possible? It would make it easier for new members to find their way around. Sorry, that sounds like yet another job! :o

Makes sense to have DMF in the 4.2 section to me as it is not anything a 4.3 owner need be concerned about.

Is it worth having petrol/diesel subsections for things like DMFs, SCV valves, etc, where something is specific to a major type of a model?

Hmmm

I seem to have lost all the links part way down the 4.3 section. Luckily I have this lot backed up for such events but it won't be done for a few days until I can get to my desktop computer!

Putting the engine thread away out of site will mean those searching will not find it ? Or is that the intention ??

To be fair many don't see it anyway.. But maybe it will mean the same old questions are asked time and time again...........

Putting the engine thread away out of site will mean those searching will not find it ? Or is that the intention ??

To be fair many don't see it anyway.. But maybe it will mean the same old questions are asked time and time again...........

If someone looks they will find it. None so blind as those that will not see.

Unfortunately none of the links past "pollen filter change" are currently working!

Dave

Don't be nasty or I'll send Big Kev round to show you a thing or two about kung-fu.

I haven't a clue why the pain in the @rse links have broken but I can't fix them without a lot of messing about. It will take minutes when I get the chance to look at my back-up files so sit tight. I moved the links because they were taking up a good part of the front page. However, I have put the engine post at the top of the 4.3 stuff with a big title and mended the link so if folk don't find it we can quickly point them at it.

Grasshopper.

Don't be nasty or I'll send Big Kev round to show you a thing or two about kung-fu.

Big Kev = Kung Fu Panda :D:

Big Kev = Kung Fu Panda :D:

I think of Kev more as the Lemur King in Madagascar

"I like to move it, move it" :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links