Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sadly I Am Becoming A Thief !

mennace

just had text guys she now gonna pay £500.00 now and £700.00 in 3 months hopefully all sorted now

thank you all for your input has been an interesting exercise

god bless

dave

Maybe she has been reading about what you and others have been threatening to do on this OPEN PUBLIC FORUM :(

I really cannot believe the lengths that some of the "Keyboard Warriors" on here have threatened and encouraged you to go to!

Hope that things work out to a mutually satisfactory conclusion for both parties :)

Good on ya Red......the voice of reason as usual, mucker, after the situation resolved LOL. Could I borrow yer car at the weekend and two keys, and bring it to Scotland and hide it.......?

You are too late Kev......I have been in Scotland this last week with my new car...(and both keys)....I did wave as I passed, but maybe you didn't see me :) I am currently in Crewe and visiting the Cholomoney Pageant of power over the weekend

My car is well hidden in the hotel car park......The keys are in my pocket!.......and I am relaxing in the bar......Cheers! ;)

• Like 1

just had text guys she now gonna pay £500.00 now and £700.00 in 3 months hopefully all sorted now

thank you all for your input has been an interesting exercise

god bless

dave

Maybe she has been reading about what you and others have been threatening to do on this OPEN PUBLIC FORUM :(

I really cannot believe the lengths that some of the "Keyboard Warriors" on here have threatened and encouraged you to go to!

Hope that things work out to a mutually satisfactory conclusion for both parties :)

Good on ya Red......the voice of reason as usual, mucker, after the situation resolved LOL. Could I borrow yer car at the weekend and two keys, and bring it to Scotland and hide it.......?

You are too late Kev......I have been in Scotland this last week with my new car...(and both keys)....I did wave as I passed, but maybe you didn't see me :) I am currently in Crewe and visiting the Cholomoney Pageant of power over the weekend

My car is well hidden in the hotel car park......The keys are in my pocket!.......and I am relaxing in the bar......Cheers! ;)

Spoilsport.....saw the New Yaris in yer Decuma Grey yesterday....awfy smart, and good bang for buck.....good luck wi' it.

• Like 1

Does that mean he should henceforth be known as grey yaris ?

Surprisingly my Forum Name was chosen a few weeks before I bought my first Yaris many years ago......I was intent on getting a RED one but Toyota could not supply one within my timescales so offered me a free upgrade to a Carlo Blue Metallic Yaris.....It was a few years later that I did buy a RED Yaris........but have subsequently had several more cars......not all Yaris's and never another RED one!

So the name chosen all those years ago stands proud! :)

• Like 1

Well I don't know if that fits in with the rules red, I mean grey. And knowing what a stickler you are..........

You should really have stuck with a colour neutral name. And I hope that 54 was your birthday and not your age or that will be what is called a compounded club misdemeanor. And don't you dare consider another vehicle or that will be an immediate transfer to.....................

.........the Vauxhall Owners Club - even if it's a Toyota.

Well I don't know if that fits in with the rules red, I mean grey. And knowing what a stickler you are..........

You should really have stuck with a colour neutral name. And I hope that 54 was your birthday and not your age or that will be what is called a compounded club misdemeanor. And don't you dare consider another vehicle or that will be an immediate transfer to.....................

Moved to general discussions, as not Yaris specific.........

Moved to general discussions, as not Yaris specific.........

Now now lads........keep on topic.....I know how you RAV owners like to wander off road....But I thought that Don had more self control! ;) :p

I think the wandering is an age related thing - who, what?

I think the wandering is an age related thing - who, what?

Speaking of Forum names Don.....How did you get yours?

Surely it is not rhyming slang! ;) :p

Been done before Red - I often call myself by the very same when I say or do something stupid.

It comes from 17 years of brake testing and development.

Should really be called "manage train drivers man" now I suppose but I 'spose I still know a bit about brakes!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links