Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Overally Automatic?

Hoovie

How about a little dial built into the dash with a little needle that moves round the faster yer go.

How about a little man in a peaked cap who sits in the right hand seat and directs the vehicle whilst you sit in the back reading the paper & smoking a cigar?

How about a little man in a peaked cap who sits in the right hand seat and directs the vehicle whilst you sit in the back reading the paper & smoking a cigar?

I gave up smoking many years ago, still enjoy driving, and don't have money to waste on a chaffeur!

:clap:

David

How about a little dial built into the dash with a little needle that moves round the faster yer go.

I have one! Cruise is helpful but not down steep hills and I like to observe the many hazards rather than looking down at the speedo.

David

How about a "heads up" display on the windscreen to help peeps see the speed they are doing?

That would be good but I have never seen one in a Toyota

David

I gave up smoking many years ago, still enjoy driving, and don't have money to waste on a chaffeur!

David

David min.......is a "chaffeur" not a poor fitting pair of jeans?

• Like 4

Good one - sorry about the missing u !

David

David

That leaves more chauffueurs for the rest of us then! :thumbsup:

David

Think I'd prefer a chauffeuse. They smell nicer.
  • Like 1

David

Think I'd prefer a chauffeuse. They smell nicer.

Yea and they look nicer in tight pin-striped uniforms.............

My work and overland vehicle a landrover is 30 next year ,no power steering no radio no wind down windows,no engine management, never broken down sometimes runs a bit poorly but five mins under bonnet and back to normal, my missus thinks I've gone mad or soft buying the rav but I can also appriciate the finer things I just hope the rav live,s up to its reputation,, with the Landy running on gas they're not far away on economy . The only prob with gas though certain countries like Norway,morroco don't have it hence the rav how little she,s aware of where it's going lol

?.. my missus thinks I've gone mad or soft buying the rav but I can also appriciate the finer things I just hope the rav live,s up to its reputation,, with the Landy running on gas they're not far away on economy . The only prob with gas though certain countries like Norway,morroco don't have it hence the rav how little she,s aware of where it's going lol

"....how little she,s aware of where it's going lol" - you referring to the misses or the RAV? :D

My work and overland vehicle a landrover is 30 next year ,no power steering no radio no wind down windows,no engine management, never broken down sometimes runs a bit poorly but five mins under bonnet and back to normal, my missus thinks I've gone mad or soft buying the rav but I can also appriciate the finer things I just hope the rav live,s up to its reputation,, with the Landy running on gas they're not far away on economy . The only prob with gas though certain countries like Norway,morroco don't have it hence the rav how little she,s aware of where it's going lol

Snap... ours is also 30 next year.. :)

No power steering is a PITA though with such big wheels... :o

Put 750/16 Michelin latitude,s on can't tell no power steering unless stood,

He's got 750/16 Michelin ZXL's on ATM..

Yes, just low speed most difficult, made worse by QE2 size turnng circle.. lol

Wheel spacers do help though..

Now I will be told off for :offtopic: soon.. :blush:

It'll give you big beefy arms! ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ :D

• Like 1

It'll give you big beefy arms! ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ :D

I was thinking like :boat: Popeye the sailor ! :D...

Cykes min......did you just make reference to Oor Liz's Bingo Wings......?

... but I don't play Bingo ? lol... :rolleyes:

I don't ever drive it TBH.. and I don't like being a passenger in it either... I like my mod cons...

Not only can I not turn the steering wheel... I can't press the clutch either !

I much prefer my fantastic RAV... :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links