Giraffes. they've got some neck !

Bunty Caws......

ANAGRAM ?

Not clucking fose.

• Like 1

Bunty Caws......

ANAGRAM ?

Dyslexic :)

Nope......never take pish out of peoples' afflictions. Not even vertically challenged bowling balls with legs and tiny wee cars........not my place.

• Like 1

I have a small car but then I don't have to compensate... :backofnet:

Favourite group, Baws Scaggs ?

I'll just Lido Shuffle off.

Withheld.

I have a small car but then I don't have to compensate... :backofnet:

...........by misusing bestowed privilege? Thus far you have been innocent thereof......

Favourite group, Baws Scaggs ?

I'll just Lido Shuffle off.

Withheld.

Let me give you the Lowdown,

That last pun It All Went Down The Drain,

All I can see is a Breakdown Dead Ahead...

How far king long do you spend on Google min?

Be interesting to see how far off topic this thread goes before it gets Removed Yonder by

a 54 bowling ball.

Be interesting to see how far off topic this thread goes before it gets Removed Yonder by

a 54 bowling ball.

Safe for now......

He's away erectin a 5 foot fence round his garden.........if he cannae see oot, he thinks we cannae see in.........Baby Ostrich Syndrome (B.O.S...........)

a 54 bowling ball.

Safe for now......

He's away erectin a 5 foot fence round his garden.........if he cannae see oot, he thinks we cannae see in.........Baby Ostrich Syndrome (B.O.S...........)

5 feet............. height or girth ?

The answer I was looking for I am prett sure was "Look and Learn" :)

Thanks for the suggestions there. Knew the answer would be in the RAV4 Forum ;)

Maybe you would have got a quicker answer if you had posted it in the General Forum...........But you will never know ;)

Top man Raistlin :)........You deserve more stars ;)

Oh, I think if I posted it in there, I would have received AN answer. One. Ein. Uno. Un.

You don't get a DISCUSSION when then is a single response, so I posted in the place where I knew I would get answerS ;)

I would suggest a little test where I post the same question in GD and see what response I get, but TBH I don't trust that a few PMs won't go out asking select members to go down the dusty road and post a reply :D

I have a question about my Aygo but bet I would have more chance of a quick answer here!

• Like 2

I have a question about my Aygo but bet I would have more chance of a quick answer here!

No you wouldn't coz I'd move it to the Aygo section.... ;)

Sorry David..........need to move yer post to Auris section.........now, if only ah could see over ma fence........stilts........need stilts.......

Red Willie

• Like 1

You ask mate and we will answer............... :clap:

• Like 1

The answer I was looking for I am prett sure was "Look and Learn" :)

Thanks for the suggestions there. Knew the answer would be in the RAV4 Forum ;)

Maybe you would have got a quicker answer if you had posted it in the General Forum...........But you will never know ;)

Top man Raistlin :)........You deserve more stars ;)

I would suggest a little test where I post the same question in GD and see what response I get, but TBH I don't trust that a few PMs won't go out asking select members to go down the dusty road and post a reply :D

Unlikely, no one talks to us.... :clap:

Even in jocularity, there are people entrusted with minimal responsibility hereon who really must have a great view of their own tonsils.........due to their heads being so far up their own rectums. Self importance really is so purile.

• Like 1

You guys, You wear the 54 like a badge of honour, I love it... :toast:

Soon to be recognised as a criminal offence…….Section 54, making just and reasonable comments on a public forum. Punishable by 1 week solitary confinement in the general discussion section.

• Like 1