Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hiace Granvia

:eek: just been converted from a major vw caravelle fan to a toyota hiace granvia (1995) new shape 30tdi fan, these mpvs are amazing but i dont seem to have any luck finding many owners and full specs in english. i hope they become more popular

just trying to sort out insurance (nightmare) no one has heard of it, or want to charge me £1160 with 2yrs no claims

Tescos after the second atempt said they will @ £820. on these conditions below

i am very gratful to the member who suggested they put the mpv down as a townace and then later put the hiace granvia on there books.

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT

picking it up on 1st june cant wait. my four noisy kids aged 10,7.5.2yrs are going to love it and the wife loves it to.

In yahoo there is a group for Hiaces mostly aimed at the super custom which I think might be the older version of yours, Chris&Hice might post a link.

Mine is on an M plate so is one of the newer ones. What year is yours?

In yahoo there is a group for Hiaces mostly aimed at the super custom which I think might be the older version of yours, Chris&Hice might post a link.

Mine is on an M plate so is one of the newer ones. What year is yours?

:eek: i did mention that it was (1995) Thanks for the link

Did you mean you own a hiace granvia new shape ie: toyota hiace powervan type. couldn't work out squashed picture

have you heard the stories that most hiace are missing 1 headrest so that the japenese can see better from the rear view mirror (no offence intended) if so can you reccomend where to try please.(new model hiace granvia headrest)

There will be different trim levels and options list.

You will have your trim code on the info plate and should get a headrest from toyota for a price. or find a headrest from a scrappies that fits and get retrimmed.

the supercustom forum is

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/HiaceSuperCustomWagons/.

Try Liverpool Victoria for a quote or Footman James - suppose you are bound to get hammered anywhere without full no claims

Get the engine manual from Toyota for around a tenner

Chris

There will be different trim levels and options list.

You will have your trim code on the info plate and should get a headrest from toyota for a price. or find a headrest from a scrappies that fits and get retrimmed.

the supercustom forum is

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/HiaceSuperCustomWagons/.

Try Liverpool Victoria for a quote or Footman James - suppose you are bound to get hammered anywhere without full no claims

Get the engine manual from Toyota for around a tenner

Chris

:eek: Thanks i will look on the info plate when i pick it up on the 1st June

Tryed the yahoo link this morning but it said try again later ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links