Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Woohoo! Its On The Road!

Kp30 tony

Picked the car up from the garage on saturday. Used it all weekend!! Its great, the GT engine sounds great and it goes really well.

:D

And dont forget to throw it round and make complete fools of all the boys in plastic projectiles, how dare they laugh at us.

Happened me a few times when i lived in Doncaster, ud see people laughing and pointing at the B reg, that is until id diff it out and go for a few hoops.

Been taking it a bit easy for the mo' with the tail out action ;) Got it to squirm out slightly at a few roundabouts. Its got bits in primer before i get around to sorting it out and i think its a bit too noticable for the pigs.

The funniest thing happened the other evening, two boyracers in a horrid plastic modded NOVA, tried to overtake me while pointing and laughing :angry:

I was like: :censor:

Dropped a gear floored it and they disapeared :P very nice, thye weren't laughing after that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links