Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Did You Find Toyota Owners Club?

Steve

I just bought a secondhand Toyota Town Ace, and have problems with it. as l am a member of a few forums, l Googled it, and here l am :D

all l have to do now is find other Town Ace owners. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• Fizz

• Scot

• daktari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello there, Just joined the forum today, got too much sun, so indoors cooling down. I'm still looking for parts for my Celica Curren, no luck for the car body parts.

First found it a few months ago through google, added it to my favourites then only popped in a few times since. Thought it was time to do the decent thing and joined up a couple of days ago....

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

just got the approval to join today, so here I am.

I found this site via Google.

WOO HOO

How did you find our website?

Google ... msn?

Please let us know!

Hello. I discovered the site on Google.

new here as of yesterday...found the site when googling for example images of a bargain 1st car i had my eye on...1 week afterwards i picked up said car and decided to join this forum aswell

Google search, when I bought the Camry a couple of months ago. Had a Carina E before that and a Corolla before that.

Google - can't remember what I was looking for, something RAV 4 related :huh:

Google - can't remember what I was looking for, something RAV 4 related :huh:

Hi, newbie here,

I had an MX-5 previously and loved it. I was/am a member of mx5ireland.com and found it really useful.

Then I got married and with commuting etc we needed a bigger car. I got an Alfa 147, and it was a brilliant car. I joined alfaowner.com and am still a member there.

But recently we had a baby girl. And the boot of the 147 is not conducive to moving around all a babies requirements. So I sold the Alfa and bought a RAV4. Not collecting it until next Friday though. So, in keeping with my previous cars, I googled for an owners club, and viola. :lol: (Sp. Voila............surely you did not mean the musical instrument)

I hope the Rav4 serves me as well as my previous two cars, and hope I meet as many nice people in this clob.

Cheers,

Brian.

Edited by Red Yaris 54
Musical mix up .......made me laugh

How did you find our website?

Google ... msn?

Please let us know!

I routed into the site a month ago for the first time, using Yahoo. A great resource! Joolz Liverpool :thumbsup:

saw the club stand at jts 2007 but was allready a member but talking to les made me start posting and gettin involved in club meets

I work for Toyota UK, and build the avensis, and soon to be new avensis model and auris... So heard from work..

I was looking for a site where I can get more info about the EUDM 96 AE101 1.6 4AFE...then I got here... :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links