Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nice To Meet You Lot... Mini Meet On J40/m1

Fizz

damn man - I missed it :angry: really peed off with myself as I had to go up North.. the good news is I now have a new toy...... :D

may see u guys at another local mini-meet in my QUAD :D

Rash.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• jaxx

• Firthy

• Moffmo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

note to Fizz,

that thing motors....but too much spray couldnt see a dam thing.

made well over three figures whan i passed you second time but had to back off quick too much water (dont like aquaplanning)

:thumbsup:

aye.. like i said .. i was well impressed... and i have smaller tyres than you so i cut through thte water a little easier... :thumbsup:

And also forgot to mention that your car looks 10 times better in the flesh!..

BTW: Just think... with that engine swap.. you will be faster than me.. (well almost) :lol: :P

Forgot to mention.. didn;t anyone else take any pics???

Jaxx?

cant beleive on how good of nick the bodywork is on the soop!

when i asked it had it had a respray i was amazed to have ''no its original'' as an answer!!!

absolutely pearlin!

i got one or two pics

will sort em when i get home

cant beleive on how good of nick the bodywork is on the soop!

when i asked it had it had a respray i was amazed to have ''no its original'' as an answer!!!

absolutely pearlin!

And also forgot to mention that your car looks 10 times better in the flesh!..

BTW: Just think... with that engine swap.. you will be faster than me.. (well almost) 

First of all thanks for that Jaxx, i keep looking at her and thinking about doing the little rust spots around the doors etc, but its just finding the time. the only non-original paint work is on the wing mirrors that were originally white.

Secondly Fizz its in the pipeline.....spoke to my mechanic mate in oxford this morning. the engine change is possible with out changing the gearbox or clutch. only prob is will have to find one with all bits attached as ECU etc are all different. second problem when its all done keeping the bugger on the ground. the original design was made as light as possible for maximum performance from a 2.8i so dropping a 3.0 TT in might make it even more tail happy than she is now.

solution. get hold of Bibbs mate in sheffield and get some sort of kit made that will afford me maximum down draft!!!!!!!!!

now the coggs are turning.......can anybosy else smell rubber burning.......santa Pod here we come....... :thumbsup:

Jaxx, your Yaris is the sweetest lil car I've seen :drool:

Next time I think I'll have to show my face :ph34r:

yeah it was gud wannit!

Hmm funny i didnt see that saxo, im imune to them :P

Yeah, motorway was really wet on way home! Stupid !Removed! in a ford Ka cut me off as i was overtaking!

We were both in left and i went to overtake her, so i did, but she went in same lane as well! Why? i dunno but there wasnt anything for her to overtake! :ffs:!

:drool: *creates a little rust patch on Jaxxs car* :drool:

Sweet car mate :thumbsup:

:drool: *creates a little rust patch on Jaxxs car* :drool:

Sweet car mate :thumbsup:

He wants to swap with my MR2... hmm.. do i ?... :bye: :P

Secondly Fizz its in the pipeline.....spoke to my mechanic mate in oxford this morning. the engine change is possible with out changing the gearbox or clutch. only prob is will have to find one with all bits attached as ECU etc are all different. second problem when its all done keeping the bugger on the ground. the original design was made as light as possible for maximum performance from a 2.8i so dropping a 3.0 TT in might make it even more tail happy than she is now.

solution. get hold of Bibbs mate in sheffield and get some sort of kit made that will afford me maximum down draft!!!!!!!!!

now the coggs are turning.......can anybosy else smell rubber burning.......santa Pod here we come....... :thumbsup:

Look forward to it matey... :thumbsup:

Keep us updated... B)

but then.. the Mk IV.. . :ph34r::lol:

:drool: *creates a little rust patch on Jaxxs car*  :drool:

Sweet car mate  :thumbsup:

He wants to swap with my MR2... hmm.. do i ?... :bye: :P

Yeah do it!! Then you can swap his for my carina....

Or maybe not lol :lol:

I'll say it again .. Cheers for the warm welcome fellas (Just got home, curry and footy and thought I'd post)

if not a little dodgy

Don't know what you mean ?

Still buzzing form 500 miles in 2 days, a Chili's gig, a mini meet, good footy match .. oh and work and sorting a load of stuff on the car .. NEED SLEEP !!

now the coggs are turning.......can anybosy else smell rubber burning.......santa Pod here we come....... 

Look forward to it matey... 

Keep us updated... 

but then.. the Mk IV.. . 

Fizz your messing with my head and my bank balance. the old dear would do her stack. its going to be one or the other im afraid. just got to get my head round which one.

the little men in white coats will be coming along any minute.

their coming to take me away ha ha :!Removed!:

Fizz where wer you and gus on the way back never saw even a squint of you in my rear view :lol: well i suppose i did get a 5-10min head start :P i wa expecting you both to come flying past me and leaving me to cry :crybaby:

had a little play with a corsa sxi

Fizz where wer you and gus on the way back never saw even a squint of you in my rear view  well i suppose i did get a 5-10min head start  i wa expecting you both to come flying past me and leaving me to cry 

Thats a good question, becaus we werent hanging about, although the time we had got ourselves sorted and actually set off, i reckon you had about atleast 15 mins head start, and due to the spray and all the water i was having enough trouble keeping her in a straight line and trying to see the back of Fizz's car through the spray to worry about what we were passing etc. :thumbsup:

Yeah yeah the power of the mighty 1.3 was just too big of a challenge :lol: i wish, fair point, next time il have you :D

Fizz where wer you and gus on the way back never saw even a squint of you in my rear view  well i suppose i did get a 5-10min head start  i wa expecting you both to come flying past me and leaving me to cry 

Thats a good question, becaus we werent hanging about, although the time we had got ourselves sorted and actually set off, i reckon you had about atleast 15 mins head start, and due to the spray and all the water i was having enough trouble keeping her in a straight line and trying to see the back of Fizz's car through the spray to worry about what we were passing etc. :thumbsup:

damn right.. and with your wide tyres.. i best it aint fun at all mate.. in the wet..

And Firthy.. next time... in the dry.. we shall show you whats what.. aint that right Gus... :lol::ph34r::thumbsup:

Like i said Fizz 1.3 of pure power!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ah but do i get a head start again :P

damn right.. and with your wide tyres.. i best it aint fun at all mate.. in the wet..

Yeah yeah the power of the mighty 1.3 was just too big of a challenge i wish, fair point, next time il have you

Pitty the poor fool who tried to stay behind me in all that water, he cant have been able to see thing. i know i have a decent set of mud flaps but they about as much use etc etc in that much water.

mighty 1.3 :eek: only true way is to do a flat out 1/4 mile at POD, too risky on the roads and not legal. somebody is going to get hurt or worse killed, and i dont want to be involved when it happens.

i am quite happy to put my motor against anything i feel i have a fair chance of beating...... fiat 126, fiat panda, skoda octavia, suziki swift...... :lol::lol: but only at the right time and place.

Will definitley be doing a POD run when i either get the 3.0 TT dropped in or buy a MKIV. just to see :thumbsup:

yeah i know i was only playing, and it brings it into perspective when you hear about crashes like that one at pod, sad news

And as for 1/4 mile i wouldnt want to embarras myself :( , maybe if i make it quicker or get a faster car :thumbsup: although your car gus will monster anything on the strip with those wheels!!! :o

Only problem there mate is its no good having a big nail and trying to drive it home with a toffee hammer.

the size of the wheels may monster most things around but she is 20 years old and the old girl dont like being pushed too much. she tends to groan a little just about three figures.

Any turbo will smoke it off the line, but would definitley put it against any motor of a similar age to see. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links