Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

4 minutes ago, PuddyRocket said:

Great News, was your Car changed to MY23?

Yes.

5 minutes ago, marlot said:

Yes.

Good to know they honoured the existing price and Finance Deal 👍🏻

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, marlot said:

Ours arrived at the dealer on Monday.  

Just back from the dealer to finalise the paperwork.  Picking up next week - gives them time to register it and fit the essential protection pack.

We would have preferred a 23 plate, but the dealer offered a little more on the PX which met our needs (or it would have been off to Cazoo or Motorway).

Price and finance deal (1.9%) were honoured (ordered June 22).

The blue is a lovely colour.

Very content.

Were you given a PX price when you ordered the Corolla back in June 22 ? Just wondering if the Dealer tried to sting you on the PX given they are honouring Price/Finance etc ?? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JohnCorolla27 said:

Were you given a PX price when you ordered the Corolla back in June 22 ? Just wondering if the Dealer tried to sting you on the PX given they are honouring Price/Finance etc ?? 

I deliberately excluded the PX when I negotiated the deal.  

So today's negotiation was simply nudging them up from their initial offer to something closer to the WBAC/Cazoo offers.

I find it much easier to get a good deal by separating the two parts.

• Like 3

The app says my car has arrived at the dealer! I’ve not heard anything from them yet but can’t be much longer to wait!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, B19Jon said:

The app says my car has arrived at the dealer! I’ve not heard anything from them yet but can’t be much longer to wait!

They will need to unwrap it etc first before contacting you to arrange collection.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

They will need to unwrap it etc first before contacting you to arrange collection.

I’ve not signed any of the paperwork yet so still a bit to sort, but exciting none the less!

• Like 1

I’ve just visited my dealer and they have their M23 showroom model in. Sales told me it has been delivered with some bits missing from the Spec and not had the M23 software loaded?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jackfire said:

I’ve just visited my dealer and they have their M23 showroom model in. Sales told me it has been delivered with some bits missing from the Spec and not had the M23 software loaded?

Is everyone checking their cars upon receipt that ALL functionality for their specified model is present and correct? I was told a while back that certain cars were getting to customers with reduced functionality due to the chip shortages, not sure how true it was. It wasn't a comment aimed at Toyota's to clarify that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jackfire said:

Not sure how I can easily check mine when I pick it up next week?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, marlot said:

Don't worry. Over the air update will fix it if there is a problem 😂😂😂

As for the car CPU software if not there maybe the car won't start 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marlot said:

I have come to the conclusion that sales are still not up to date on the spec. For example their showroom car is a GR Sport. The M23 does not have HUD (like my M22) Maybe they are surprised it is a lower spec than the 22 and are confused?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jackfire said:

I have come to the conclusion that sales are still not up to date on the spec. For example their showroom car is a GR Sport. The M23 does not have HUD (like my M22) Maybe they are surprised it is a lower spec than the 22 and are confused?

We know only the my23 Excel has the HUD, my22 gr sport has a HUD but my 22 Excel doesn’t.  Sounds like that dealer needs to do an bit of reading up on their products

• Like 3

Has anybody still awaiting their car from early- mid 2022 orders been given any updates on ETA's/ seen any movement on production? 

Still no ETA at all on my early June 2022 order!! 

Spoke to my Dealer on Friday and they said 21st March (2023). Nothing on the MyT app ie Still Processing Order. Did get an email from Toyota GB a week or so ago saying the wait is nearly over ! 

6 hours ago, Mystic_C said:

Has anybody still awaiting their car from early- mid 2022 orders been given any updates on ETA's/ seen any movement on production? 

Still no ETA at all on my early June 2022 order!! 

Hi, my order was 4th May, went into build 2 weeks ago (see above), and have now arranged a pick up for 4th March so 10 months end to end. Finance all as originally agreed at the 1.9%.

Order is 1.8 TS Design Scarlett Flare.

11 minutes ago, B19Jon said:

Hi, my order was 4th May, went into build 2 weeks ago (see above), and have now arranged a pick up for 4th March so 10 months end to end. Finance all as originally agreed at the 1.9%.

72 or 23 reg Jon ?

Hi, confirmed as a 23 plate. This was the first delivery date offered by the dealer. I though they may push to get in before the end of the month but glad they haven’t! 

34 minutes ago, B19Jon said:

Hi, confirmed as a 23 plate. This was the first delivery date offered by the dealer. I though they may push to get in before the end of the month but glad they haven’t! 

You are ahead of me. My car is in transit since 10/02/23  Probably coming from Japan and not Derbyshire😂

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, B19Jon said:

My order is identical to yours but ordered a month later. It's not great on your dealer to make you wait so long to collect but I guess it works in your favour if it means getting a 23 plate. 

Can anyone who has been in a MY23 car confirm if the USB socket in the dashboard is USB C now? (can't quite make it out from the pictures)

Also, am I correct in thinking that this is the only one you can use for Android Auto or other data connections?

3 hours ago, Don Mac said:

Can anyone who has been in a MY23 car confirm if the USB socket in the dashboard is USB C now? (can't quite make it out from the pictures)

Also, am I correct in thinking that this is the only one you can use for Android Auto or other data connections?

All sockets are USB C, unsure of the dash one is only one you can connect with but was true in my last car. 
I changed to Apple to get wireless connection and happily found Apple satnav better than Toyota and others plus it worked with the HUD

Thanks Simon.

I'm whiling away the wait by working out what new bits I'll need - like a lead to plug my wireless Android auto box into that USB C socket...

I will be really chuffed if I find out that the AA satnav works with the HUD too!

7 minutes ago, Don Mac said:

Thanks Simon.

I'm whiling away the wait by working out what new bits I'll need - like a lead to plug my wireless Android auto box into that USB C socket...

I will be really chuffed if I find out that the AA satnav works with the HUD too!

I had AA with a HUD, Google maps didn’t work, Waze did but I found Apple the best and it also had the best camera and incident detection, Toyota still notified queing traffic ahead etc

so have you ordered an excel hb or ts

Just one footnote AA had a big update in the last month or so. With far more touchscreen intergration and other enhancements. So you might be pleasantly surprised ? 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links