Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

1 hour ago, TonyHSD said:

Are the new 23 TS comes with rear air vents? On the Toyota page picture configurator they don’t. 

Yes the TS has rear air vents, photo taken today in demo TS Excel

49359E62-D9D0-4B3C-8C63-C09580068C5B.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simond64 said:

Beautiful. 👌

The new Corolla really has all the improvements needed. If also have the better sound proof and will be the best car in class no doubt about it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simond64 said:

Does it’s have 2 rear usb’s or USC’s?

54 minutes ago, Davidz said:

Does it’s have 2 rear usb’s or USC’s?

They are dual usb c

I love the new GR sport TS in that grey colour above but not seen one in the flesh yet. Will need the APR deals to improve first before considering trading in. Don’t think that will happen anytime soon unfortunately 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OTS84 said:

I love the new GR sport TS in that grey colour above but not seen one in the flesh yet. Will need the APR deals to improve first before considering trading in. Don’t think that will happen anytime soon unfortunately 

The colour above is decorma grey, it looked good and the aluminium roof bars contrasted well

• Like 2

1 minute ago, estzx said:

Hi,one question!

does toyota corolla ts 2022 have only one reverse light?😀

Yes, it does. 

Quick update.

1. Ordered Corolla TS Excel 2.0 L  Denim Blue / JBL   on    9 February 2022

2. Car colour changed from Denim Blue to Sterling Silver (Pearlescent Paint) on 2 September 2022

3. Updated delivery date is set for end of March,,,, maybe early now

4.  Build in progress today.

1675767520948.jpg

• Like 3

Good News !

I had the exact same order Denim Blue to Sterling Silver except mine is a HB.  Things are finally moving.....

• Like 1

Our denim juniper blue 2.0 Excel TS is on its way to the dealer!!!

Dealer is expecting it in about 14 Feb, and predicting us to pickup around 21st.

It was very insistent that Toyota didn't like them holding onto the cars, but we'd like it registered for a 23 reg.  Has anyone been in a similar position?  Should I push harder?

12 minutes ago, marlot said:

Dealer is expecting it in about 14 Feb, and predicting us to pickup around 21st.

It was very insistent that Toyota didn't like them holding onto the cars, but we'd like it registered for a 23 reg.  Has anyone been in a similar position?  Should I push harder?

My dealer is relaxed about doing that, I’d push given it’s max 2 weeks to 1 March after they get the car and registering before would be unreasonable, maybe it’s something to do with their sales targets or bonuses they may get for registering in February 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, marlot said:

Same issue. I’ve been promised a delivery on 15th plus few days to pick up. I asked the guy if he can hold it till 1st March but refused as Toyota don’t want them to hold the cars. 

Does anyone know how long does it take to get the keys from the moment the car goes into a build. My guess is 2-3weeks but I might be wrong.

18 minutes ago, IvayloK said:

Does anyone know how long does it take to get the keys from the moment the car goes into a build. My guess is 2-3weeks but I might be wrong.

Your dealer should get the car within days of going into build, it is then how fast they work to get it ready for you

• Like 1

What would the dealers do if the car is due in on say 15th February and you said you can not pick up until March as you were going into hospital/on holiday until then?

18 minutes ago, IvayloK said:

It depends on your dealer. Mine arrived at the dealers on 18th May last year but I couldn't pick it up until 13th June due to the salesman being on holiday.

• Like 1

It seems those who ordered in April last year are getting deliveries, anyone got theirs with later order date yet? I assume this catch up is only those who ordered colours not available or jbl so maybe not that many given 3000 cars made each week

Would it cynical to suggest that Toyota, knowing this year's model was going to be refreshed and better, kept production slow last year to preserve parts and are now banging them out?

21 minutes ago, simond64 said:

It seems those who ordered in April last year are getting deliveries, anyone got theirs with later order date yet? I assume this catch up is only those who ordered colours not available or jbl so maybe not that many given 3000 cars made each week

We ordered Jun 22.  It was to be Denim blue.  Now built and being delivered.  

10 hours ago, Behroz said:

Same issue. I’ve been promised a delivery on 15th plus few days to pick up. I asked the guy if he can hold it till 1st March but refused as Toyota don’t want them to hold the cars. 

You need to hold out for the new plate. What would happen if you were on holiday and couldn’t collect. Just dealer pressure. I’d ask for something to take it on a 72 like a free service plan given it’s so close and ultimately you are benefitting them. Don’t be afraid to lay it on mate 

9 minutes ago, OTS84 said:

You need to hold out for the new plate. What would happen if you were on holiday and couldn’t collect. Just dealer pressure. I’d ask for something to take it on a 72 like a free service plan given it’s so close and ultimately you are benefitting them. Don’t be afraid to lay it on mate 

They already allocated 72 Reg, got the email notification today. 

@Simond64

Simon what did you order a HB or TS ? I ordered a Denim Blue now Sterling Silver Excel HB back in Feb 22. Expected eta from Dealer is 12th March.

17 minutes ago, JohnCorolla27 said:

@Simond64

Simon what did you order a HB or TS ? I ordered a Denim Blue now Sterling Silver Excel HB back in Feb 22. Expected eta from Dealer is 12th March.

TS excel 2.0 Stirling silver beginning Sept, I have 22 2.0 hb gr sport delivered April 22. Seems denim blue orders unlucky

12 hours ago, marlot said:

To prevent the (fake) ordering and subsequent cancellation of orders to pass on to other buyers, hoarding of cars and backlog of delayed deliveries at depot Toyota now require all retail orders to be registered within 30 days ( 60 days for fleet ) of delivery to dealer, failure to do so will now result in blockage of registration, order cancellation and mandatory return ( at dealer cost ) of the car to to Toyota for allocation to next matching order.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links