Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

14 minutes ago, JohnCorolla27 said:

Just one footnote AA had a big update in the last month or so. With far more touchscreen intergration and other enhancements. So you might be pleasantly surprised ? 

Anyone tried AA with HUD on a my23? If cause in the U.K. the downside is AA isn’t wireless, seems to be just Toyota not paying Google the licence fee as it’s technically possible

28 minutes ago, simond64 said:

I had AA with a HUD, Google maps didn’t work, Waze did but I found Apple the best and it also had the best camera and incident detection, Toyota still notified queing traffic ahead etc

so have you ordered an excel hb or ts

Excel TS.

Reading through the press releases I think that I'll want to try out the built in satnav for its claimed integration with the hybrid Battery management, even if AA works with everything.

Next decision - Floormats!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Don Mac said:

Excel TS.

Reading through the press releases I think that I'll want to try out the built in satnav for its claimed integration with the hybrid battery management, even if AA works with everything.

I’ve ordered the 2.0 TS Excel, I’ll be using rubber mats, so good in the wet. I think you chose the best spec, mine is Stirling silver shame we can’t get bitone like in hb

8 minutes ago, Don Mac said:

My dealer updated today to say that floor mats were included in new cars of that helps?

15 minutes ago, B19Jon said:

My dealer updated today to say that floor mats were included in new cars of that helps?

Floor mats have always been standard with the Corolla as far as I know. Both of mine have been supplied with Toyota tailored mats.

9 hours ago, eyemdee said:

Floor mats have always been standard with the Corolla as far as I know. Both of mine have been supplied with Toyota tailored mats.

I prefer rubber mats as they offer better protection but may not look as good as the supplied carpet mats, they are extra cost too

9 hours ago, eyemdee said:

I know, but from what I've seen they don't look too durable. (I got similar mats with my current Citroen) I think that I'll want some much heavier carpet or rubber mats.

There is plenty of choice for tailored carpet mats, but a lot less for rubber ones that will actually hold any dirt/water. So far the Toyota rubber mats seem like the best bet for the latter.

1 hour ago, Don Mac said:

I know, but from what I've seen they don't look too durable. (I got similar mats with my current Citroen) I think that I'll want some much heavier carpet or rubber mats.

There is plenty of choice for tailored carpet mats, but a lot less for rubber ones that will actually hold any dirt/water. So far the Toyota rubber mats seem like the best bet for the latter.

I only ever buy genuine Toyota rubber mats and they have been durable, not cheap though

Leadtime update for Corolla Estates 

Hi all,

I ordered a 2023 GR Touring sport in October for delivery to dealer last week and collection on the 1st March.

Initially allocated a build slot it was delayed until April but last week the build slot disappeared and it was unallocated. The dealer has now advised that all production of estate corollas has been suspended due to 'supply issues' with production to resume in late April. Mine is apparently at the front of the queue and delivery is estimated in June !!

If you are ordering one now, I would be prepared for a very long wait!!

James

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, James H said:

Hi all,

I ordered a 2023 GR Touring sport in October for delivery to dealer last week and collection on the 1st March.

Initially allocated a build slot it was delayed until April but last week the build slot disappeared and it was unallocated. The dealer has now advised that all production of estate corollas has been suspended due to 'supply issues' with production to resume in late April. Mine is apparently at the front of the queue and delivery is estimated in June !!

James

That's not good news. Any idea whether this is a blanket production suspension across all orders or whether it's just affecting newer my23 orders? I was told that the older my22 orders that have been converted to my23 have priority before any newer orders are fulfilled. 

Be interesting to know whether the newer orders are suspended pending fulfilling the older orders or whether literally everything has stopped. 

Thanks 

That’s interesting, thanks for sharing. I ordered a TS excel in September with a delivery date of March 3023. Spoke to the dealer yesterday and he gave me a new eta of April, no mention of a production suspension?

• Haha 1

Ordered a Corolla TS Design 2.0 mid June 2022.

Originally told mid December delivery, and this was then pushed back to Jan, then Feb. Dealer called last week to say it's in stock at the dealership and I've got a delivery slot booked for the second week of March (that's the earliest they had for home delivery)

It's being registered on a 23 plate, but I've still no idea if I'm getting a MY22 or MY23 - it's being ordered on a lease so I'm not in direct contact with the supplying dealer. I guess it'll be a surprise as to what it is when it's delivered 😃

• Like 2

1 hour ago, James H said:

Hi all,

James

Interesting, who gave you this info, a dealer? I ordered early sept and have an eta beginning of April, will check for latest with dealer, if all production of TS stopped what component/s could it be that are unique to that model as most are shared with the hb

• Like 1

When the car build status changes to build in progress , it gets a chassis number that is visible in the app ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ic2 said:

That’s interesting, thanks for sharing. I ordered a TS excel in September with a delivery date of March 3023.

you should get it by that date!!!!! 🤣

• Haha 7

On 2/25/2023 at 4:42 PM, simond64 said:

Interesting, who gave you this info, a dealer? I ordered early sept and have an eta beginning of April, will check for latest with dealer, if all production of TS stopped what component/s could it be that are unique to that model as most are shared with the hb

Hi. Yes it was a dealer. He logged a case with Toyota to find out we my build slot had disappeared and that apparently was the response they got 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 5:32 PM, 50p said:

you should get it by that date!!!!! 🤣

Oops. Fat fingers 😂

• Haha 2

On 1/31/2023 at 8:31 AM, StillGotASkoka said:

Morning 

Ordered an TS, 2.0, Icon Tech in Denim Blue in April 2022 on a business lease for delivery on 1 February 2023

At the end September 2022 got told, Denim Blue not available so I changed it to Juniper Blue (I guessed My22 was out the window at that stage).

Then in middle of October 2022 got told would be a My23 Icon and price of April order would not be honoured.   But delivery would still be February 2023 at a higher lease price.  

Today informed by lease company "We are awaiting confirmation of your vehicles build slot with the manufacturer" and anticipated delivery date of 2.0 TS Icon, which is subject to change,  is now 31 May 2023 🙄

Guess everyone is having the same issue.  Not sure if jumping to another manufacture will help price or time scales. 

And so it goes on, above posts maybe correct.  Anticipated delivery date of 2.0 TS Icon is now 31/7/23.  Perhaps Toyota should be closing order books until they can supply what has already been ordered

I have heard today that the Burnaston factory is on a partial shutdown due to shortage of batteries. Maybe a 2 week shutdown.

30 minutes ago, eyemdee said:

I have heard today that the Burnaston factory is on a partial shutdown due to shortage of batteries. Maybe a 2 week shutdown.

12v or 240v batteries? Just out of interest. 
Thanks 

35 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

12v or 240v batteries? Just out of interest. 
Thanks 

No idea I’m afraid. It came from the relative of an employee at the factory who is currently laid off.

• Thanks 1

New update today! 2.0 TS Excel

original order 7th May 2022 

eta’s November / January - than changed to MY23 and June delivery. 

Earlier this year changed to early March , than mid March - today jumped back to June 🤷‍♂️

It’s so frustrating now I can’t express in words - as it’s affecting my business. We can understand shortages and the delays , but when you see people already driving their cars with orders placed after you it is very hard to have the same understanding. It is a f**g mess 😡

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, DC_Ms said:

New update today! 2.0 TS Excel

original order 7th May 2022 

eta’s November / January - than changed to MY23 and June delivery. 

Earlier this year changed to early March , than mid March - today jumped back to June 🤷‍♂️

It’s so frustrating now I can’t express in words - as it’s affecting my business. We can understand shortages and the delays , but when you see people already driving their cars with orders placed after you it is very hard to have the same understanding. It is a f**g mess 😡

I ordered in March 22 the same car was told Oct, Dec and Jan, had to pay extra for new model. I don’t have a date at all, Q2 at some point apparently. I had an update yesterday saying thanks for your order it is processing via the MYT app but its being saying that for a year. No one knows 

• Like 1

Just now, Davidz said:

I ordered in March 22 the same car was told Oct, Dec and Jan, had to pay extra for new model. I don’t have a date at all, Q2 at some point apparently. I had an update yesterday saying thanks for your order it is processing via the MYT app but its being saying that for a year. No one knows 

Mine was built shortly after the app notified me.  I assume the notification comes from the car being given a build slot.

5 minutes ago, marlot said:

Mine was built shortly after the app notified me.  I assume the notification comes from the car being given a build slot.

Ok thanks how long after did it get built?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links