Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris T Sport Arriving In 10 Days Yipeeeee!

DevilishDeb

Joy of joys. Leap of leaps. New car is zooming its way up from Hampshire. Only new black one left in UK without 3 month delivery. :P :P

Nearly got the thunder grey instead.

Car is replacing a VW Polo GTI. Hoping it won't need to be in the garage much.....

Hows other T Sport owners gone on with reliability?? ...and unwanted trips to the garage??

Deb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• DevilishDeb

• kaz

• yaristpot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to TOC Deb......... make sure you get some piccies of your new pride and joy up once you collect it........! :D

Hiya Deb...

Welcome to TOC, shouldn't have too many unwanted trips to see Mr T although I think a few of the other Yaris T owners have done a fair few trips to the garage themselves... Always to fit new sports parts though, suspension, induction, bodykit etc, etc....

We had a few turn out to the meet last weekend....

yaris_ts.JPG

So your in good company for the little beast !!

Do you live around hampshire or is that just where the car is coming from ?

Hi Deb,

The only thing you will be going into the garage for is service - I had a Yaris GS for two years and never had a single problem with it - so far the T-Sport has lived up to this - but only had it three weeks so thats not saying much yet.

If you are a nutter you should consider bringing your new TS to the JAE meet - have a look in the Club Meets Forum at the bottom. We are hoping to get 6 Yaris TSports lined up on the TOC stand :D

Steve.

I wish there was an simple way for us from southeren europe to come to GB... you would get few Corolla TS's to say at least ;-)

Hi devilishdeb. Well i have had my yaris T Sport for a year now. And i haven't had a ounce of trouble from it. You have choose a great color. My wife has a black yaris T Sport as well. Yes I can hear you now. 2 Yaris T Sport :D That right :D :lol: :P Double the fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you have driven the little bugger you get so hooked on it and you just want to drive it around all the time. Hopefully if you get the time you can send some pic's in of your car. That would be great.

Also i would like to welcome you to the toyota owners club :D

jerry!!

Hi Debs,

not sure guys get such a welcome when they join, but i'm as guilty as the rest of them so heres my HI to, :P ,,,,jerry you kept the "oh my other cars a TSport as well" qiet on sunday,,,,my boss oops sorry wife got a Puma, coz she thought the Yaris did'nt have enough boot space, twice a year if that theres any one but her in the car,,,but it's not my place to say the obvious,,,i', lucky at least she's not keen to drive my Corolla :rolleyes:

Debs great choice of clour, not that I'm baiased towards the black for any reason of course :lol:

get use to and aching face for the first few weeks coz you'll just drive round with a grin fixed to your cheeks all the time B)

• 2 weeks later...

No I live in Yorkshire, the car was in hampshire at another dealer.

My what a friendly lot you are!

Picking up the zooming beast tomorrow! Yipee!

Went to Paris last weekend, anyone else been to the Toyota shop on the Champs Elysees??

Got a wee model of my beauty and a keyring!!!!!

Obviously I can't wait! :P

I'm surprised you didn't buy both the key ring and the model :) I knwo I would hvae if I had the Yaris, unfortunately models of mine are now hard to come by, not that I'm an overly proud father of course :D :D :D

Hmmm good Toyota Toy's on the CHamps Elysee, anyone fancy a group booking on the Eurotunnel and a thrash around France and a convoy through to the Champs..... You can picture the scenes now everyone would think we were making the second Italian job and renaming it the Japanese French Job :) :) :)

With this weather it is just so tempting to take off the roof and go blasting around the country roads... Will wait for rush hour to finish :)

We'll be waiting for your next and see how many smiles giggles and oh my gods there are in it :D

welcome deb, thought i better compleat the yaris hello, had mine since september and its been back into the garage every day!!!! thats not a fair coment as i work in a dealership...... cant fault the little go carts, mins the black one in the picture but saddly it doesnt show you my best feature......my behind! all i can say is 9000 miles in 6 months is how much i like it :D

dan

I'm jealous now !! I want a little model of my Yaris T sport and a keyring ! Does anyone know where I can get them? Debs I have a black t sport as well - It's looks absolutly beautiful in the sunshine when all the twinkly bits sparkle - they tinkle sort of mauve and blue I LOVE it.

I hope you love driving your t sport as much a we all do!

I going to have to let my husband have a drive of my car :( unfortunatly he keeps asking and I've run out of excuses !!

Oh and a big welcome to TOC

Kaz

us girls need to stick together :D

....when all the twinkly bits sparkle - they tinkle sort of mauve and blue I LOVE it.

And the jokes about lady drivers start here.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Models and keyrings are available from any Toyota Dealer through there accessories catalogue, may even be able to order the from www.toyota.co.uk from the accessories section as well....

Rhaines - There's nothing wrong with appreciating the colour of a car or the beauty of it :D :P

Your only jealous because it's a well known fact that women are superior to males in ALL respects - :wub:

Kaz

*cough* 'scuse me....

I'm not even going to start on that one as don't believe one s*x being better than the other although men are better chef's :D :D :D

You do realise with that comment you have probably just started WW3...

Only one probelm with my model Yaris......

Its not black. So I have 2, one black one with sparkly bits (apparently) and one in......thunder grey!

(But the thunder grey one is left hand drive!).

Lots of Yaris's in Paris and France too. (Except lots of bumper scratches due to dodgy Paris parkers.....Now I know why they call them bumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Can't wait... how many hours now??????

the model left hand drive or the real car, I'm guessing you spend a fair amount of time 'en france'....

The model is LHD and thunder grey.

The real one will be black with sparkly bits...

Black is best! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheeky monkey......

It is best though. Even my motorbikes are black when I can get them in that 'colour'...

oh yes and nearly all my clothes.

[American Pie On] I can't hold itttt.....[/American Pie Off]

(Sorry had to refer to toilet scene)

Picture being created in mind here, black car, bikes, clothes........

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links