Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can’t fit my spare wheel in 2019 Corolla??

HLC

I purchased a 2019 Corolla hatchback that was factory fitted with TRK but been converted for a spare wheel by the first owners at 800 miles. When I purchased it, at 3700 miles, it was carrying a TRK as the owners had allegedly removed the wheel. I purchased the Toyota spare wheel along with seat and retaining screw but it doesn’t fit in as it clashes with the trim near the bumper. Does anyone know if there is a different trim that allows the spare to fit, that has been changed to fit the TRK tray back in ? I have the conversion parts list which seems to suggest that the part I need is 6471602160C0 but the only image I can find on the eBay store is the same as what’s already fitted.

TIA

In the process of fitting S Saver spare wheel along with additional items in my 2020 Corolla ST and it all seems straight forward. Please post pictures of the problem as I'm sure some one here will assist you.

When centre of spare wheel is aligned with retaining screw hole, the wheel sits on the trim and there are no fixing holes for the polystyrene boxes at the sides !?!

CD8BE2C4-83D6-481E-ADAF-C6BB98990DDD.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Can I fit a space saver wheel in a 2019 Còrola 

On 7/9/2019 at 1:01 PM, Korgrocker said:

I've just taken delivery of a 2019 Corolla Design 1.8 Hybrid TRK. TRK indeed! The dealer suggested that if I couldn't use the useless tyre repair kit, I instead use the breakdown cover if I have a puncture but in rural Scotland that could be a very long wait for a repair. I was quoted silly money from the dealer for a space saver steel wheel so I found the wheel geometry somewhere and it's the same as an Auris Space saver. So I purchased the Auris one and it fits both the wheel studs and under the boot floor. I placed the order on Friday at 4pm and delivered via DHL the following Tuesday.

Purchased from The Wheel Shop. https://www.thewheelshop.co.uk/toyota-auris-space-saver-spare-wheel-17-and-tool-kit.html

Don't forget you'll need the retaining bolt.

IMG_1410.jpeg

1 hour ago, Stanley Mortimer said:

Not sure about your question, but I wouldn't recommend having your address in your profile.
Your first name is showing as your address.

10 hours ago, Stanley Mortimer said:

What model, Hatchback, Touring sport or Saloon & what engine 1.2t, 1.8 Hybrid or 2.0 hybrid?