Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best tyres for corolla hybrid hatchback 1.8

TazUddin

18 minutes ago, Niky said:

Check the latest Michelin CrossClimate 2 - I think those are the best all season tyres on the market and probably the best ones for UK's weather. Michelin promise 60k miles, also the rolling resistance is better compared to the old ones. Had the CrossClimate + for almost 50k miles - they were great. The 2s should definitely be better

He is from Greece and he might not need an all season tyres unless he goes for skiing to Bulgaria often. 🙂👌🎄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TonyHSD said:

He is from Greece and he might not need an all season tyres unless he goes for skiing to Bulgaria often. 🙂👌🎄

But the roads could be greecy Tony

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crossclimate 2 are actually summer tyres with capability of driving in snow. Those probably wouldn't be very good for Bulgaria's winter - when it snows, it snows there and you will need proper winter tyres. Never been to Greece, though.

1 hour ago, Niky said:

Crossclimate 2 are actually summer tyres with capability of driving in snow.

That's good to know. I dithered between Goodyear Vector Gen 3 and those, I chose the Goodyears, I hope it doesn't get to hot for them (35-40°C) in the summer.

On 12/30/2021 at 10:19 PM, Catlover said:

But the roads could be greecy Tony

Perfect execution 

Well finally found the time to check for the production date of the ecopia and its 3419... So around 2.3half years old and 10.000kms, i think i ll keep em for a year and wait for some tests of the new e.primacy tyres that seems very good fit for hybrids.

Overall i have very bad opinion for Bridgestones of any kind as ride quality goes and unfortunately it seems true once more.

Edited by stred

• 3 weeks later...

New tyres recently discovered suitable for hybrids, electric vehicles and heavy 4x4 🔌🔋🤣

5CC65812-5F31-49A7-BC12-6BC9E21323A7.jpeg

Never heard of them Tony. What makes them suitable for hybrid?electrical vehicles.

6 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Never heard of them Tony. What makes them suitable for hybrid?electrical vehicles.

The name, just joking 🙃. Found that picture online, just checked and it seems these are budget  4x4 tyres made by accelera , but how they can be named like the virus 🦠 

• Haha 1

Well, I said the name right to myself, but didn’t twig it. Doh!

• Like 1

Apparently, the Omikron tyre is for cars and the Omega tyre is for tractors etc. It's all Greek to me!

Edited by RabButler
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links