Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

2 minutes ago, Cyker said:

I suspect they made Mazda's batch earlier so Mazda have them 'in stock' to sell, whereas Toyota customers seem to be getting them built 'on-demand'.

I think with the delay it would be good to touch base with the customer now and then if only to tell them things are still progressing and they haven't been forgotten about - It's just good customer service.

It may have saved some of the situations where e.g. some people have suddenly found they don't have a car and have gone to the back of the queue again for the next model year, because that line's been discontinued and they only found out because they called them rather than being contacted!

I have to say the biggest criticism I had of my dealer is the total lack of communication from them once I'd 'bought' the car (And even while I was buying the car come to think of it!), so I think it's quite a deeply ingrained problem with some dealerships *cough*jemca*cough* that they really need to work on. If I treated my customers like that I'd be looking for another job pretty quick!!

Did you order it on line or from the dealer?

I don’t think you can “order online”.

You can look at what stock is available and “reserve online” though.

https://shop.mazda.co.uk

Otherwise I guess you just do it the traditional way and visit your dealer.

3 minutes ago, Graham47 said:

I don’t think you can “order online”.

You can look at what stock is available and “reserve online” though.

https://shop.mazda.co.uk

Otherwise I guess you just do it the traditional way and visit your dealer.

I was meaning Toyota 👍

Dealer, in person (Was actually there trying to get them to fix my Mk2!!) - I must admit I was damned lucky, as my order went to the factory before the... effluent hit the air-conditioning... so I only had what I guess would be considered a 'normal' wait of almost 2 months.

The funny thing was I was just given a bunch of forms to fill in while he wandered off to god knows where, I filled them in (Incorrectly it turned out), he took them from me and didn't even check them.

The part that really narced me off was trying to get hold of them to check stuff was nigh-impossible - Had to go down there in person to get anything done as they never called back - but when they needed to fix the finance details that I'd filled incorrectly, I had all the callbacks and guidance I could hope for! If they put that effort into the rest of their customer service I'd have better feelings about the place...

Thinking back on it, I'm lucky I mostly got what I ordered (One of the factory trim options was missed off, but after giving them a go to rectify it and not hearing from them for weeks I decided it's not worth the ballache)

Figured I got the car now, the less I have to deal with them, the less stress I'll have in my life!!

• Like 2

My Yaris Premium (pretty much the same as Excel) orderd in may also went to the building mode, is your car build in the Kolin Czechia factory? 

3 hours ago, PaFinen said:

My Yaris Premium (pretty much the same as Excel) orderd in may also went to the building mode, is your car build in the Kolin Czechia factory? 

Are you still expecting to receive a Premium?  I thought they’d finished production of those.  

1 hour ago, anchorman said:

Are you still expecting to receive a Premium?  I thought they’d finished production of those.  

I live in Finland, we don't have Excels, 

We have 

Life (non hybrid) > Active (hybrid and non hybrid) > Active Online > Style > Premium > GR sport > GR yaris

• Like 2

On 10/11/2022 at 9:16 PM, Mojo1010 said:

My excel with no extra were ordered a month ago, the estimate of delivery date on the order form is 19/01/23......it's very unlikely from what others here are going through, though I would be delighted!

Ordered mine 1/3/22 and still nothing, standard Yaris Excel...still waiting, last time i chased in September they said end of Nov

2 hours ago, tjhetty said:
On 10/11/2022 at 9:16 PM, Mojo1010 said:

My excel with no extra were ordered a month ago, the estimate of delivery date on the order form is 19/01/23......it's very unlikely from what others here are going through, though I would be delighted!

Expand  

Ordered mine 1/3/22 and still nothing, standard Yaris Excel...still waiting, last time i chased in September they said end of Nov

Mine was ordered mid May, was expected mid Nov but last week the dealer told me that it's now dur at e end of Nov, so your end Nov estimate sounds unlikely, unless they're making Excels before Designs (which is entirely possible, I've no idea though!).

My dealer emailed today to say my Yaris will be ready to collect by the end of the week! 

Unfortunately I’m away for a while so can’t collect until the end of October. 

• Like 2

Still no info on delivery for my Design model with panoramic roof. No idea when it will be built.  In hindsight wish I had never opted for the Panoramic roof which seems to be main cause of delay as everything else is standard. Still disappointed I never had the option of the built in sat nav. 

8 minutes ago, ISL said:

Still no info on delivery for my Design model with panoramic roof. No idea when it will be built.  In hindsight wish I had never opted for the Panoramic roof which seems to be main cause of delay as everything else is standard. Still disappointed I never had the option of the built in sat nav. 

Mine is still sat at the factory after nearly 3 weeks, mine has got to have a dash cam fitted to it, just wish it would be delivered soon

• Like 1

Spoke to our Dealer yesterday. He has said our Yaris is due for delivery soon. Checked MyT and it's already been built and is now on route to the Dealer. We've arranged to collect it in late November, early December. It's getting close now.

• Like 4

The app altered this morning, about five minutes, and it’s now showing in Grimsby. I checked the ship tracker last night and it showed docking at Grimsby at 21.45 so it must have been on that sailing.  Hopefully not long now before I am driving it around.

• Like 4

On 10/16/2022 at 10:34 AM, PaFinen said:

Today i got a notification that my Yaris has left the factory 😄

it is not in delivery yet but hope it will get here soon, maybe i have it by November 👀

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, PaFinen said:

Today i got a notification that my Yaris has left the factory 😄

it is not in delivery yet but hope it will get here soon, maybe i have it by November 👀

Mine left the factory 3 weeks ago no sign of it being deliver soon, and I'm being told it could be first week of December if it don't come next week or first week of November 

• Confused 1

On 10/16/2022 at 8:14 AM, Plumbo said:

My exel was ordered  in may has just gone to build in progress.

E mail today saying my yaris has left the factory,

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Plumbo said:

E mail today saying my yaris has left the factory,

Is there any indication if it is as ordered (did you add any extras) ?

10 minutes ago, Graham47 said:

Is there any indication if it is as ordered (did you add any extras) ?

Titan bronze and black wheels.

Thanks John…. I was curious if you had ordered (and got) the Tech Pack…

On 10/17/2022 at 7:43 PM, ISL said:

The pan roof is nice, though it gets delayed for shortage of it. I also don't get the reason the sat nav cannot be an option as its software and one piece of hardware?

I ordered a standard excel which comes with sat nav for 3 or 5 years, then paid subscription I think. 

Looks like some orders are getting completed soon for some people! If it's 6-7 months lead time then it'll be March/April for me. 

1 hour ago, Mojo1010 said:

The pan roof is nice, though it gets delayed for shortage of it. I also don't get the reason the sat nav cannot be an option as its software and one piece of hardware?

I ordered a standard excel which comes with sat nav for 3 or 5 years, then paid subscription I think. 

Looks like some orders are getting completed soon for some people! If it's 6-7 months lead time then it'll be March/April for me. 

Mine has got a sat nav built in with it, I haven't had to pay extra as the dealer told me that the 22 model has got it built in, I didn't have to have it but thought it was would ideal to have it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links